What's for tea tonight?

shepherds pie with veg

Spag Bol on the menu for tonight.

Went to Nandos with my Mum after my exam so had a chicken pitta. Am waiting for OH to get home and we're having quorn savoury mince and mash.

Spinach and chickpea curry with roast chicken.

chicken stir fry with wholemeal pasta

Tesco Healthy Choices chicken tikka, rice, broccoli and cauliflower

It really was! Morrisons are doing trays of roasted Med Veg for £1 at the minute - in the fresh veg bit.. You are supposed to add 2 tablespoons of oil and put them in the oven - I did them without and they were still really nice!! Supposed to serve two but I had the whole lot instead of potatoes! x

Hmmmm said:
It really was! Morrisons are doing trays of roasted Med Veg for £1 at the minute - in the fresh veg bit.. You are supposed to add 2 tablespoons of oil and put them in the oven - I did them without and they were still really nice!! Supposed to serve two but I had the whole lot instead of potatoes! x

I saw those trays but assumed they'd already got the oil in. I might go get one tomorrow now x

There was a continental market in town and walking past the paella stand brought back memories of our holiday last year - needless to say it's paella for tea tonight!

Chicken Roast tonight, but I have cheated and bought a ready cooked chicken from tesco, should be ok if I dont eat the skin right?

Pizza Express Gustosa Pizza Light from Tesco. And I'm going to eat the whole thing - just because I can!!! (410cals 7g fat)

Hmmmm said:

Shop at morrissons. Will look tomorrow for some. Thanks for tip

Back