What's for tea tonight?

Low Fat Sausages, broccoli, cabbage, carrots and onion gravy!

So we had Boiled New Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Brocolli and Carrots with Gravy and the Freshly Cooked Chicken. I steamed all the veg which was lovely , so no saucepans to wash up!
The Chicken was SO greasy tho, apart from the actual breast the rest of it was dripping :( Wouldnt recommend it unless you are only going to have a little bit. Bit of a waste of money really, but Hey Ho. We learn!

Very low fat macaroni cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

home made chicken stir fry (no oil-dry fry) with wholemeal pasta

Well.... OH Mum is a Cub Leader and we'd arranged a 5 mile walk (which was through the woods however it turned out being largely off path and did include climbing over 3 tree trunks!). I'd planned on doing fajitas when we got in but the walk didn't finish until 9.30. Mum in Law treated is to McDonalds! Didn't have xen with me and haven't had side effects yet...

On the plus side MFP calculates 3 hours of hiking as 1770 calories so big deficit yesterday!

full roast dinner with minimal fat on roast potatoes. and best bit is i am not cooking it.

full roast dinner with minimal fat on roast potatoes. and best bit is i am not cooking it.

Mmm, I am having roast dinner too - chicken, all cooked with not an ounce of fat in sight! I had to cook the Roast Pork at work today - the crackling and potatoes (cooked in proper oil) were sooo tempting but I managed to resist and treated myself with a yogurt - what a sad life! :rolleyes:

Roast diner for me too - roast beef, mashed potatoes and veg - may sneak a lil Yorkshire on there too :)

Roast chicken ;) cooked by hubby with fry light roast potatoes with rosemary

Am almost at the point im going to roast my oldest son!! Little SH1T I made some ginger honey muffins for him to take to school and for the last hour all he wants is a F'ing little cake.. I said after dinner... He is Crying shouting and just being horrid!! I feel like crying!!! If he continues I am going to bed with out dinner my OH can deal with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough! What a sh1t day!!!

I had my cooked meal at lunchtime as am at work til 10pm, it was mashed potato (with hellmans lighter than light) salmon fillet & veg. Was lovely & I am about to have a ham & pickle sandwich & a muller light for tea....

Am almost at the point im going to roast my oldest son!! Little SH1T I made some ginger honey muffins for him to take to school and for the last hour all he wants is a F'ing little cake.. I said after dinner... He is Crying shouting and just being horrid!! I feel like crying!!! If he continues I am going to bed with out dinner my OH can deal with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough! What a sh1t day!!!

oh dear. happy mothers day anyway!

Sorry lea but I'm going to have to say it- get back on the wagon , get your food under control and stop eating crap! You can lose weight you've done it before you can do it now. Do get your head back in the right place :) xx

Im worried too Lea. My fear is that next time you are at Drs they won't prescribe any more for you, my surgery certainly wouldn't have without 0.5kg loss per week. I know how much you want to lose this & for a very special reason. I know you can do it you showed me I could! Xx

Chinese was a treat with mr
Butter n my dad
Bacon sarnie as ended up
In bradford late last night to support a mate with a lot she is going through at the moment

X

home made chicken curry and brown basmati rice

Back