What's for tea tonight?

Spicy sausage pasta and a bit of garlic bread. Am aching like a ***** though and may have to get OH to feed me!

Asda "good for you" crustless quiche (was actually relly nice despite freezing it and convincing myself it would be watery and low fat tasting!!), stemaed broccoli, leeks and cherry tomatoes! x

I was good! Roasted yellow pepper, red onion and mushrooms (no oil) with garlic Mayo and wholewheat pittas and a veggie grill broke up between the two pitas, stuffed with my roasted veggies, next time dont need the veggie grill and I will have again it was SOOOO fine and actually good for me:D

I had homemade burgers!! Mmm so good felt like I was being naughty lol. X

Mccain Oven Chips, Minted Lamp Steak, Fresh Garden Peas, mini Corn Cob, Oven Baked Mushroom and half a tomato.

I had homemade burgers!! Mmm so good felt like I was being naughty lol. X

I LOVE homemade burgers, especially the Extra Lean Beef and Onion ones or the Turkey and Cranberry ones. Yum Yum.

I once tried turkey mince didn't think much of it I'll stick to beef haha! I always put onion garlic and chilli in mine mmmm x

Lemon sole, new potatoes and herb garden salad. But why do Morrisons feel the need to put coriander in it. YUK!!!

efk said:
Lemon sole, new potatoes and herb garden salad. But why do Morrisons feel the need to put coriander in it. YUK!!!

Sounds lovely! I am still not sure, I've got sausages out but not sure I'm fancying them

turkey mince spag bol, yum yum, but feel like a fat pig for eating the whole bowl when I really didnt need to.

Homemade Dairy Free Garlic Bread (YUMMY, Toddler LOVES it so I make it more for her than us) and some Salad with Chicken and a JP. When Hubby gets in that is, Ive had some bread to keep me going...

hobnobsmummy said:
Homemade Dairy Free Garlic Bread (YUMMY, Toddler LOVES it so I make it more for her than us) and some Salad with Chicken and a JP. When Hubby gets in that is, Ive had some bread to keep me going...

JP?????

Roast lamb, carrots, asparagus, broccoli. And wee bit of colmans cheese sauce :)

Just been out for Dinner and tried my best (didn't take a tablet though!!) - Had Rainbow trout, spinach and cream cheese tart (and left the pastry) with New potatoes (didn't seem too buttery) and salad - ommitted the dressing. Then orange and lemon sorbet - did consume most of a bottle of wine and have a spoonful of partners salted caramel - fingers crossed!! x

Back