What's for tea tonight?

I had subway - its a cal bargain at 290 and was your satisfying and yummy! Xx

Had a salad and was meant to have chicken breast but it smelt funny :( so had one of hubbys low fat kievs, not within rules at all but had to have something. Also had a dose of piriton afterwards as I am not supposed to have Dairy!

I did stuffed marrow with sweetcorn and carrot and swede mash but am at outlaws for tea (sausage roll). I know its bad but my exercise this morning means I have 1000 cals left after my daily intake.

Something with as few calories as poss.

Family gathering this aft, so have had too many already with the mini sausage rolls and sausages and 1/2 mini pork pie.

Oh and the slice of cake for pud :O

I had a chicken roast odd in such a warm day but took it all out during yesterday's miserable weather!

Next weekend I'm seriously having a BBQ lol x

Mrs.S. said:
Something with as few calories as poss.

Family gathering this aft, so have had too many already with the mini sausage rolls and sausages and 1/2 mini pork pie.

Oh and the slice of cake for pud :O

Oh dear that may well cause problems with the orlistat!!!

Mizkirsty said:
I had a chicken roast odd in such a warm day but took it all out during yesterday's miserable weather!

Next weekend I'm seriously having a BBQ lol x

I had the same Kirsty, just finished it & it was lush!!!! Don't think next weekend is gonna be BBQ weather sadly x

BBQ dinner at in laws., was a birthday too and for once had a champagne cocktail too :) Ate ok

Sausage and mushroom tagliatelle and it was way too filling but lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast Chicken Breast and Vegetables - got a real thing for steamed leaks at the minute!! :)

I had new pots with garlic & herb cheese, salad & sweet chilli chicken. Was sooooooo nice. Best dinner I've had in ages I think & all within the rules!

chicken with bag of winter vegetables done in the oven

Back