What's for tea tonight?

Making Chunky Chilli tonight for the first time, usually use mince but decided to try it with steak cubed pieces instead. Recipe is from Lisa Faulkner's new Recipe Book. Looks really yummy! hoep it turns out alright as have BIL coming round to help us eat it lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
Making Chunky Chilli tonight for the first time, usually use mince but decided to try it with steak cubed pieces instead. Recipe is from Lisa Faulkner's new Recipe Book. Looks really yummy! hoep it turns out alright as have BIL coming round to help us eat it lol.

Let us know how it goes cos it sounds good :)

Chunky chilli sounds lovely, Chilli is my all time fave meal! I had baked cod today with cajun spices on and slimming world chips with salad.

Mmmmm - I had Asda (low fat range) pasta stuffed with mushrooms and home made tomato sauce wiith loads of veggies! I have been soooo cold all day today and it really warmed, and filled me up!!

chilli and rice for me .

Salad and con carne no rice with reduced fat sour cream and raw onion on top

Pasta bolognaise. Yum x

Homemade Chow Mein tonight, didnt like it tho :(

Sainsburys bgty chicken tikka and rice with extra big salad.

Snacks later will be fish sticks with little bit of nandos marinade (as a dip)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We went wetherspoons & I had a skinny chicken burger 613 cals x

Turkey Curry or Fajitas tonight, but cant decide which!

Weather is rubbish today so fancy comforting food. Think I'm gonna have spaghetti hoops on toast I think. I try limit my bread so will b a nice treat x

salmon fishcakes boiled potatoes and spring greens.

Back