What's for tea tonight?

Here's a link to a recipe on the Philadelphia Cheese website:

Spaghetti Carbonara

and here's a link to a recipe on the SW part of Minimins which has had rave reviews :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/250597-carbonara-jan-feb-magazine.html

I use philly in mine :) Just reduce the ingredients accordingly

xx

Thanks very much! Just looked at both and i defo be using the philly one too!! Still free on extra easy if philly used as healthy extra obviously the correct amount (Think 75g??) :D

I'm having last nights tea of fish in butter sauce and veggies, since we ended up having takeaway last night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glazed lemon pepper chicken :) found it my low fat cookbook and I'm liking the look of the picture haha.

(Black pepper, honey, lemon zest+juice and Dijon mustard)

Just marinate your chicken all day in the sauce then bung in a roaster with (coz I felt greedy) 200g of new pots. Give it a switl to coat everything and Roast for 30 mins. On a plate with veggies or salad and a drizzle of the hot pan juices. Mine came in at around 420 I think with a big salad. And it's a lot of food!!!

Donzy84 said:
I'm having last nights tea of fish in butter sauce and veggies, since we ended up having takeaway last night x

Still can't face fish so am having roast pork with trimmings hmmmmmm

MalibuStacey said:
NOOOOOOOO!!!! lol i did slimming world and then the dukan diet and I'd be happy if i never ever have to look at another piece of pastryless quiche in my life haha there is such a thing as too much of a good think :)

mmmm sounds good, I will ask the OH if he fancied it or i thought maybe Bacon, egg and chips (SW Style) with some peas maybe.

we has Fajittas n chips last n it was delicous, not sure if chips 2 nights a row is acceptable :)

Malibu xx

Haha....i feel the same abt the quiche too, its come to haunt me!!! Lol....

Spag Bol for us tonight. Will start taking pics from tomorrow :)

Yes :) I've got loads of mushrooms to use up so I'm not putting bacon in mine. I see you're on SW too ;) How long have you been cc too?

Started 6weeks ago, lost 24lb altogether.. Joined this yesterday for insperation and see wht others are eating :D...As i was getting stuck in a rut really x

Spag Bol for us tonight. Will start taking pics from tomorrow :)

I like the idea of adding pics!
I'd be too ashamed to upload pictures of all my mismatched plates etc though lol

*drools* You guys always have such varied dinners >.< look great!

Back