What's for tea tonight?

I had glazed lemon pepper chicken for the second time ...... Didn't burn it this time lol. I have the knack now!!!

Tonight is beef stew and a pile of veg for around 500 cals. It's homemade stew from the freezer, but I think the estimate is about right.

sparklyfairydreams thats my ultimate favorite! i love pork and you cant beat a good stuffing! yum! i've got a roast chicken dinner round my mums, and she's on strict instructions (well, i politely asked actually!) to do the roast potatoes in fry light and serve with lots of veg! No chicken skin for me tho- boo! most definately the best part! :(

Tea will either be veggie moussaka or a quorn ham sandwich...

Had half a chicken korma ready meal I got reduced at Asda, with lots of yummy cauliflower rice ^.^ really satisfying. AND only about 250 calories ^.^

SerenityValley said:
Tonight is beef stew and a pile of veg for around 500 cals. It's homemade stew from the freezer, but I think the estimate is about right.

This didn't freeze well, so dinner was a disappointment. Still, I have a bag of crisps later to look forward to,

Marks vegetarian moussaka - 280 cals. Have to say I am amazed how low cal they can make it. Have bought some aubergine, passata and Parmesan to make a version for myself and even leaving out the potato they have in their version I still think mine might end up higher calorie! Will see how it goes when I come to make it.

I worked nightshift last night so have been asleep all day therefore haven't eaten anything. Just got up and I have decided that I'm going to have cod and half portion of chips from the chippy. This blows most of my calories in one go but I'm really looking forward to it! Still within calories though so all is well. :D

We have roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrot n swede, broc, cauli and beans with onion gravy and a stuffing ball! God im famished today, can't wait for my dinner :)

Homemade extra lean beef burger and chips :) yum!

Back