What's for tea tonight?

Bit boring but salad and coleslaw with black pepper chicken chargrills and cheese ham potato shells. Quick food tonight!!!

Aubergine, passata with onion and garlic, sweetcorn and Parmesan ... Home made mush concoction... Plus probably home made potato wedges

Fish cakes, salad and half a warburton square garlic bread washed down with some vino x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been gym tonight so had a quick tea of Morrisons savers shepards pie 217 calories & a weight watchers Pitta bread 106 calories total of 323! Treating myself to a weight watchers banoffee dessert for 172 calories

Had wetherspoons :( like 700 calories =/

Tonight I had new potatoes salad and chicken in tomato and basil sauce. Was really low cal!!! So I had a knob of butter on me spuds ;)

Legomom said:
Tonight I had new potatoes salad and chicken in tomato and basil sauce. Was really low cal!!! So I had a knob of butter on me spuds ;)

Is that the tesco one ? X

That's really low for a wethies!! It's more like 1500 when I go in lol

Their chicken breast burger is about 850, but I don't eat the bun.. so I figure 740.. excludes the bun :p
I also get a side salad, so effectively have a chicken salad with those gorgeously unhealthy chips.. >.<

Had paprika chicken and some indian spiced chicken with lots of lettuce and some croutons for dinner tonight :)

KatiePillow said:
Their chicken breast burger is about 850, but I don't eat the bun.. so I figure 740.. excludes the bun :p
I also get a side salad, so effectively have a chicken salad with those gorgeously unhealthy chips.. >.<

Had paprika chicken and some indian spiced chicken with lots of lettuce and some croutons for dinner tonight :)

Fiendishly clever ;).

Chicken sounds delish!!! Is it a recipe or a prepack? Xx

Found it reduced at asda! lol It's called like.. chicken 64, but it wasn't deep fried.. was nice :) >.< the paprika chicken I just grill chicken covered in paprika
OH brought home a delicious looking madiera cake his aunt made..looks so moist >.< Has been making eyes at me all evening.. cruel!

Smoked haddock fillet with a homemade paste of tomato purée, garlic, onion, chilli, lemon with new potatoes and roasted carrots and parsnips 351 calories :)

Aubergine pizza! @250 cals and very tasty.

image-2290775090.jpg

200g zero noodles in a sauce made with 3 dairylea triangles, splash of skimmed milk and a spot of dijon mustard, with a little garlic powder. Approx: 180cals

Hot cross bun & low fat spread. 259 cals

Back