What's for tea tonight?

Going to be quorn mince with passata once I force myself downstairs to cook it.

two chicken fillets done in the george forman with salad and in 2 pitta's

quite an amount of calories as chicken fillets are 250g each :)
737 calories does that sound about right???

Yeah chicken is high but it's such a good protein :)

That sounds like a home made nandos you are having :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

okay thanks *lucysmommy* i love the chicken.....we have a restaurant/takeaway near my work and they do chicken fillet burgers in a bun and i thought hmmm lets try it at home so i did and omg its sooooo yum.....even my dad likes it (i say to him see healthy food isnt that bad lmao :D)

tiamaria0405 said:
okay thanks *lucysmommy* i love the chicken.....we have a restaurant/takeaway near my work and they do chicken fillet burgers in a bun and i thought hmmm lets try it at home so i did and omg its sooooo yum.....even my dad likes it (i say to him see healthy food isnt that bad lmao :D)

Lol I know something's actually do taste better :) and you save money as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i decided to have just 1 chicken fillet as it was rather large and then i had a few oven chips :) sooo full

Sweet potato wedges and quorn chicken nuggets. Really tasty.

Stir fry turkey and veg with either rice or potato. Around 600 cals and the biggest meal in 2 weeks. Still well under cals though.

Tonight im have a weight watchers chicken in white sauce meal lazy i know but ill cook for OH just so easy knowing exactly how many cals is in what in eating without having weigh everything

Slow cooked beef pot roast and veggies.......rest of family will have creamy mash and Yorkshire puddings with theirs....I'd rather spend my calories on something sweet later on as a snack.

Leftover chicken. Not sure what I'll have with it... Maybe noodles.

Not sure. I'm tempted to cook something new. Been hearing about a yummy date stuffed chicken but can't remember what plan it was lol (rosemary conley?) but I'm 100% positive broccoli will be used as I have two huge heads (forgot and grabbed a second one yesterday) that need eating!!!!

Back