What's for tea tonight?

i had a chicken enchilada (330) from tescos with onion rings (240) and jalepeno coleslaw (60)

and a chocolate moose dessert (150) from the frozen section in tescos

washed down with some Dr pepper zero- as starting to get bored of diet coke now!

tonight im having a bit of the blow out and halving the following with my man (from the asda takeaway section) Chinese chicken curry, crispy chilli beef, sweet and sour chicken balls and egg fried rice! its gonna be 1000 of my calories gone but i'm eating very light today, gonna take the dog on a long walk in a bit and i actually think thats alot of chinese food for 1000 cals! cant wait!

Just had a weightwatchers macaroni cheese. Then off out to a friend's house later to drink wine and nibbles.

Ali* said:
Chinese Buffet! :eek:

I don't eat battered stuff so I'm hoping to choose as wisely as possible - any ideas?

Your doomed lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm off to Pizza Hut for my eldest son's 7th birthday...eek! Although apparently they do a pizetta which is 500 cals. So I might have one of those and a salad. Luckily I was working all night so slept all today so haven't eaten anything so I should keep within my calories.

Back