What's for tea tonight?

WW recipe of fish & chip pie, looking forward to it already!!!!

Attachments

• image-1194702834.jpg
    image-1194702834.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 103
Here you go then.....

It's meant to serve 4 but they are small portions as its a WW recipe, if you make it the way I have its 276 cals per portion & 4.1g fat.

Ingredients
370g haddock (you could use any fish but I like haddock best)
25g cornflour
300ml/half pint of semi skimmed milk
100g frozen peas
salt & pepper

For the topping
400g par boiled potatoes & cut in to matchstick shapes
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Approx 60 sprays of Fry light

1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200 degrees
2. Poach or steam the fish for 8-10 minutes until cooked
3. Meanwhile, put the cornflour & milk in a pan & bring to the boil stirring constantly. When a sauce is formed simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Mix together the potato, lemon & frylight
5. To assemble the pie mix together the flaked fish, peaks & sauce. Season well. Place in the bottom of an shallow ovenproof dish. Top with the potatoes, season again & bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes (although mine was in 45 as my potatoes weren't exactly matchsticks) until the "chips" are light brown & crisp.

It really was lovely, my son almost inhaled it lol!

Chilli con carne noodles.... Sounds a bit strange but hubby likes it and we have it with noodles and they are half the cals of rice.

Here you go then.....

It's meant to serve 4 but they are small portions as its a WW recipe, if you make it the way I have its 276 cals per portion & 4.1g fat.

Ingredients
370g haddock (you could use any fish but I like haddock best)
25g cornflour
300ml/half pint of semi skimmed milk
100g frozen peas
salt & pepper

For the topping
400g par boiled potatoes & cut in to matchstick shapes
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Approx 60 sprays of Fry light

1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200 degrees
2. Poach or steam the fish for 8-10 minutes until cooked
3. Meanwhile, put the cornflour & milk in a pan & bring to the boil stirring constantly. When a sauce is formed simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Mix together the potato, lemon & frylight
5. To assemble the pie mix together the flaked fish, peaks & sauce. Season well. Place in the bottom of an shallow ovenproof dish. Top with the potatoes, season again & bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes (although mine was in 45 as my potatoes weren't exactly matchsticks) until the "chips" are light brown & crisp.

It really was lovely, my son almost inhaled it lol!

Sounds gorgeous! Will put the.ingredients.into mfp now and store it. Will definitey give that one a go! Thank you! :)

Chicken & ham tangle pie ala HD. Tastes tons better than it looks

Attachments

• image-3010058409.jpg
    image-3010058409.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 99
What is HD is it the hydrophilic diet? I had slow cooked chicken, jacket potato and cavolo Nero with some gravy and cranberry sauce - yum!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ohhh makes sense now - which reminds me I want to buy their new book thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhh makes sense now - which reminds me I want to buy their new book thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine is on it's way, got fab reviews on amazon, apparently there is a donner kebab recipe. That's the first thing I'm trying!!!!

Chinese takeaway.....:) 2.8% fat! :) ping!! Lol. The rest if them are having chish and fips.

Attachments

• 1376676951291.jpg
    1376676951291.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 84
Back