What's going on with the ww website?

Laura_b_05

Hi everyone

Is anyone else tracking online?? There seems to be some items that are pointed wrong...e.g. aparently a greggs steak bake is 0pts lol they need to get this sorted asap cos for things like steak bakes we know arent 0pts but what about other things? is everything else wrong too??

Well I haven't used the two week free code yet, and was gona use it today, but seeing as the site is still having problems guess I'll have to hold off.

I don't want to track on there and then find thinks were pointed wrong..

well i've sent ww an email about it to see if they are aware of the problem and when it will be sorted will let u all know what they say x

Yes it's very wrong for some things. Apparently a subway melt is 0 points. They really need to sort it out. Some things that used to be on seem to have gone missing altogether.

I relented and bought the deluxe essentials packs as I didn't find esource up to scratch at the moment. I do find the new calculator a little fiddly though as I have long nails!

x

I relented and bought the deluxe essentials packs as I didn't find esource up to scratch at the moment. I do find the new calculator a little fiddly though as I have long nails!

x

It really is fiddly! teeny weeny buttons that are not very sensitive... but, it's pink. So I'm happy. And easily pleased apparently haha x

Ah yes, I was thrilled to find it was pink too!!! Did wonder if they did a more masculine colour for the chaps though.

x

mines green! :D cousin got it from meeting for me :) very handy, after using the esource past few days it really doesn't give you proper information tbh so that's why i got the calculator :)

The calculator with the deluxe pack is pink, but the others are green, I believe.

I've also noticed problems with eSource. I'd never had any issues with it prior to the change, so I hope they've got a team of fact-checkers working on all the values. I thought 1pp for 60g of smoked salmon was too good to be true, and sure enough if was. I should really go back and check pp for the honey roast ham I ate yesterday...

Mines pink agree with the buttons so small ' . ' is in the wrong place AND the times it doesn't come up with a number pressed my phone ap ones easier :)

Yes the . is in the wrong place. My finger thinks it should be on the bottom right!

The more I use it though the more I get used to it and am overall happy with it.

x

The calculator with the deluxe pack is pink, but the others are green, I believe.

I've also noticed problems with eSource. I'd never had any issues with it prior to the change, so I hope they've got a team of fact-checkers working on all the values. I thought 1pp for 60g of smoked salmon was too good to be true, and sure enough if was. I should really go back and check pp for the honey roast ham I ate yesterday...

Esource had LOADS of mistakes on Discover too. If you have a calculator use that - dont trust it

Oh no!! I use the online tracker and now i am frightened it is working everything out wrong!! How can it be so wrong? its ww website and ww devised the plan! Should be the most accurate tool available to us!

Oh no!! I use the online tracker and now i am frightened it is working everything out wrong!! How can it be so wrong? its ww website and ww devised the plan! Should be the most accurate tool available to us!

Ditto! I'm thinking I'm not going to lose this week now as i have been solely relying on the website for point values :mad:.

Lesley
x

Back