Whats going on........?

coccinella

I jumped on the scales this morning - first time since Sunday and, to my horror, my weight is exactely the same. Am seriously worried now... and confused - how can I not be losing weight when I am not cheating?? Anyone else had this? Did the weight loss pick up again? Thanks Julia x

Yeah loads Julia! For a start you shoul prob stick to pharmacy scales but everybody has the odd slower week..you will still be burning fat! Wait and see on way day hun xxx

Thanks Tracey. I am fairly sure my scales are consistent with the ones at the pharmacy though......... I do feel slimmer, which I suppose is he main thing. Julia x

I think I'm going to have a slow week this week too... dont know wht, just feel it in me bones! :D

My scales last week showded no movement i was freaking out!!
But when i got weighed i was down 3lbs so i bet you'll hav a loss dont be panickin x

Thanks for the encouragement... Those scales better show a loss - or I'll be jumping on them a bit too hard ! lol

Ha ha you'll be like a crazy woman smashing the chemist up ha ha ha

I felt the same last week,they didnt seem to be moving at all at home,I had lost 4lb according to chemist scales,this week,I seem to be moving that pointer on the scales,no TOTM this week though,think thats what makes the difference with me x

Im the very same this week - I weighed myself on my own scales on Monday and I was exactly the same - I dont get weighed till tommorrow so that could change

On Monday I was really down - on the verge of having a slice of toast - but by Tuesday - I said to hell with it - if im down im down if not who cares - im doing everything right - I just have to trust that next week I will be down.

Absolutely..dont think too much about it, just go and get it over with.. you will be down!!! Oh and have wee before WI.

OXO- good to see a fellow Lillywhite on here, I'm about 10 mins from Naas.

Hi Thistime - I actually live in Newbridge so that would be about 10 mins from Naas too!

my scales never say i had lost weight so i threw them out, don't just go by scales measure yourself you will see the difference, good luck:)

oxo, I'm in Robertstown, are you doing LT in a chemist in Newbridge?? I get mine in Dublin as I work there and is handier at lunchtime. How are you feeling?? Week 2 easier for you? Mine certainly was!! Thought I was gonna die in Week 1! When's you next weigh in, are you excited!!!???

Ye I get it in Bergins on the main street - they are really lovely - the only thing is the machine that weighs you is very loud - it doesnt blurt out your weight or anything but it does draw attention to you.

I have my 2nd wi tommorrow - im a bit excited but i dont think I lost much - if anything. But im okay about it

This week is so so much better last week was like torture and i have to say im well proud of myself for sticking it out!!

What about you - how are you finding the shakes? The chemist thinks im mad cuz I love them all!! Im dying to taste the flapjacks!!

Am totally gone off the vanilla, had a cocnut flapjack yesterday, its pretty tasteless but at least you can chew and it takes a long time to eat, but by no means are they morish. Good luck with the weigh in Tomorrow, pity about the loud scales. Thankfully the chemist I go to has a private room for LT, which is great. Keep up the good work.

Back