What's in your SW Fridge???

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Lucylu79, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    8.6kg(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All!

I'm doing my food shop tomorrow and I was thinking about the soups that I want to do for the freezer. I got thinking about the fridge and how sometimes i've always got something to nibble on but normally things like Ham.

I'd love to open my fridge and see things like lasagna/quice etc but i'm a fresh food phobia freak and worry about things staying in the fridge too long.

What goodies do you keep in your fridge ready for those free food munchies??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Just the odd julienne sticks of courgettes,carrots, cucumber etc.

Like you I amparanoidand usually end up throwing stuff so the freezer is a safer bet.

Always fresh fruit and Muller Lights (Strawberry) to hand though. Quite often chicken breast too! - there's a constant cycle of asda, my freezer, defrost, cook, fridge, going on with chicken breasts. Really handy for work, hiking, TV snack etc.

4. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    8.6kg(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like me with the chicken!!! I live off the stuff, actually tell a lie, I tried some turkey last week!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.