What's in your SYN BIN? :)

StayGoldxOx

Hi guys. Today I've begun making a Syn Bin (Naughty, I know ;)) I have a huge lunchbox which I've put these into and hidden in the back of my drawer :)

So far I have;

Mentos Fruit - 7 syns for a roll.
Tic Tacs lime & orange - 3.5 per pack
Mini Chupa Chups assorted flavors - 1 syn EACH (which is a pity, but hey! not THAT bad :))
Sugar free (diet) energy drinks - 0 syns
Diet pepsi/coke/7up (not all at once of course :p) - 0 syns
Highlights Hot Choc - 2 syns
Low-Cal Cuppa soups - 3syns approx
Batchelors Pasta Pots assorted flavours - 0 syns for tomato and herbs and 1 syn for chicken and the cheese one too :)
Assorted Fruit tella's - 1 syn PER sweet. (sad, but I love them too much :))

I will be adding cheese curls and the likes :) Any other reallly low syn sweets? I'm quite happy to use up 7 syns for a roll of mentos or 7 syns for 7 fruittellas but I hate spending that on chocolate :(

What are the kinder bars? like the little kids ones? witht he chocolate on the outside and the white stuff ont he inside?

mmmm :)

I'm a complete binger. But I'm sooo determind this time. I went over my syns today by 1. Tomorrow I'm going to start with the tictacs as they're the lowest syns and try pace myself as much as possible. I'm going to cook for the second time EVER today so hopefully that'll keep me away from the treats. I also have a stockpile of muller light yoghurts and Jubbly ice lollies 0 syns!!
Congrats on the 22 lb loss so far :)

I'm hoping to reach my goal by the end of this month... :D

A year really is a very short amount of time! I started SW in January.. bearing in mind I've gone on binges and then just quit the diet altogether!!

My binges are terrible. I work for an airline and we don't have ANYTHING healthy onboard... so when I may not like my lunch, or I've brought to little blah blah blah always an excuse to eat EVERYTHING in the bar trolleys. Makes me sick to think of how bad I've been! although, I only found out this week that those batchelors Pasta pots are either free or 1 syn depending on the flavor and we sell them in work so at least I know theres something I can buy from the trolley thats SW friendly! I could easily spend 10/15 euro on sweets from that trolley in one day! :(
Tell the OH it's onwards and downwards from now on :) You'll be that little bit closer to goal everytime. :)

Erm.... I'll have to get mine out and have a look.... there's a lot in it though :/

4 wispa's - 11 syns each
4 picnics - 11.5 syns each
1 mars caramel - 10 syns
3 peanut lion bars - 10 syns each
4 white chocolate lion bars - 10 syns each
6 caramel freddo's - 5 syns each
5 fudge's - 5.5 syns each
3 magic elves - 3.5 syns
1 kinder hippo - 6 syns
2 cinder toffee cake bars - 7.5 syns
1 toffee mini roll - 6 syns

and that's just the stuff that's in my box, I also have hot chocolates and marshmallows and the treats which I share with other half and my son... I def don't need to buy any chocolate for a while. I have enough to last until Christmas at this rate

mmm, I love cadburys fudges! Don't think freddo's are work 5.5 :( I love them though! Might have to get me a lions peanut bar! Ahh all my stuff is the multipacks! PFFT! Not just one pack ;)

I've loads of hotchocs, skinny cauppacinos, icepops etc too :D

Back