Whats keeps me going!

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by HayleeJ, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. HayleeJ

HayleeJ Full Member

Slim & Save
    Hey all!
    Just thought i'd post a thread telling you what keeps me going!

His name is Zim. My puppy! I want to be able to take him on long walks without getting too tired, he is also a great motivation to get outside and walk even if its not as fa as i'd like its more excercise than i've done in a long time!
    If you've seen the times advert it says the average person who owns a gym membership gets on average 1 hour excercise a week where a dog owner gets on average 8 hours!

also here he is YouTube - Zim goes nuts - funny pugface :)

What keeps you moving and motivated?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Awwww how cute. He;s an absolute sweety xxx

My motivation - and how childish is this - is the fact that one of these days my path will cross BFHs (b***h from hell, other half's ex-wife) and I have every intention of being skinny and stunning.

My other is that I have a 11 year old and I've also met the man of dreams so I have two very good reasons to live for a long time.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.