I greatly appreciate having this platform where I can freely discuss my diet and weight loss journey for hours on end (or until my fingers ache), without fearing that the readers will simply roll their eyes and wish I would talk about something else. It's truly wonderful to encounter numerous individuals who possess extensive knowledge about the diet, ensuring that any questions I may have are promptly answered.I'm sat browsing the site, as I usually do on an evening and just suddenly thought I would ask you guys this question.
For me, Minimins is a good place for me because-:
*Everyone is welcome.
* You can be at any stage of your weightloss journey-contemplating it, doing it, or have reached your goal.
* I can post about any issue and know that someone will reply pretty quickly.
* I know I amongst people who care about me, regardless of whether I have met them "in the flesh" or not.
* I know I will get sound and accurate information about any diet if I have a question. Someone will be qualified or know who to ask.
* I HAVE THE BEST LAUGHS, SMILES AND FUN.
What Makes Minimins a good place for you????
Furthermore, I find it delightful that my diet consultant visits the site and reads about my weekly progress, allowing her to stay informed about my situation. As someone who isn't particularly talkative (I assure you, I'm being honest), I would never have considered sharing the details of my experiences with my previous consultant, aside from whether or not I managed to adhere to the diet. Therefore, I believe that I receive significant support both online and in person simply by participating in discussions here.
Another remarkable aspect is the understanding and empathy that many individuals exhibit, regardless of the specific stage of the diet they are in. It's comforting to realize that one's feelings and experiences, which may seem peculiar at times, are actually quite common among others.