• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Minimins helped me get to goal in 2013! No Meetings, just Minimins for Company and Advice! X

Hi , I have been reading this site /forums for a couple of weeks. My wife was thinking off becoming a Slimming World consultant and I found Miinimins while doing some research into it. It is great reading peoples stories, good and bad. I started following SW with my wife from November and I have gone from 17st 1 lbs to 15st 4lbs. I seldom feel hungry and if I do I eat something easy. I have always been "big" but felt comfortable. Now I have lost nearly two stone I feel so much better and look forward to being 13st something.

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi , I have been reading this site /forums for a couple of weeks. My wife was thinking off becoming a Slimming World consultant and I found Miinimins while doing some research into it. It is great reading peoples stories, good and bad. I started following SW with my wife from November and I have gone from 17st 1 lbs to 15st 4lbs. I seldom feel hungry and if I do I eat something easy. I have always been "big" but felt comfortable. Now I have lost nearly two stone I feel so much better and look forward to being 13st something.
Well Done Dave, you've done fab! How much has your wife lost? X

Here are my top 5 reasons for liking it here:

*People all know what you are going through
*People like to help you and are motivational
*People let you vent and are kind. They have all had their own pain and they understand so they don't judge
*So many good tips, recipes and ideas
*I can see my own progress and help others

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Here are my top 5 reasons for liking it here: *People all know what you are going through *People like to help you and are motivational *People let you vent and are kind. They have all had their own pain and they understand so they don't judge *So many good tips, recipes and ideas *I can see my own progress and help others
What a brilliant 5 reasons, well done you x

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
I am just new but what I already like is that it gives info and support on ALL types of diets. I can read about weight loss clubs, food replacements, medication, exercise...the whole lot and this can help make the right choice for me.

:stickdance:Minimins rocks!!!!!!:stickdance:That's why I keep coming here :D. I mean, where else???:cool:

I think it's just nice to read other people's journeys and see their own amazing results. It's really inspiring :)