whats mmmmmm

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
hey all , i know we have a low carb goodie thread somewhere , but frankly i cant be arsed looking for it LOL(ive had a glass of white !!)
so i thought id tell you about this , you lot missing cereal this is sooooo nice , ive only just had a taste to check it out but had it since i placed my last order. its sooo goooood , i recon with a little cream and milk mix it will be a delich brekki food , and at 1g carb its fab !!!!
930-albums1051-picture6222.jpg

Last edited:
lol chin chin babie , im such a light weight im feelin hammered on 1 small glass, im selebrating all my students passed thier written exams , 1 with a credit and the rest with distinctions !!!!! im like a proud mama hen , was crying when i found out , im such a LOOSER

oooh you little devil where did you get that from, all round to hoinketys for that stuff in the bag lol, congrats on your students success

ta hunnie , im soooo proud :0) bless them , these are kids that have been cast aside from schools and told they are nothing , just shows what a bit of praise care and nurturing can do ,they are great kids , hopefully they believe it too x

Well done on your people's results there Sukie :) You must be delighted for them. One thing though, I don't think very many schools 'cast aside' kids, its not as simple as that - I know as I am a school teacher!

Well done on your people's results there Sukie :) You must be delighted for them. One thing though, I don't think very many schools 'cast aside' kids, its not as simple as that - I know as I am a school teacher!
no i dont believe they do as a rule but these kids are , they are sent to college to do 'vocational; subjects so as not to drag down the leage table of the school , classic example , the kids who are predicted to get the magic 5 never get offered to go and do school links at college. some of the ones we get are really troubled both at home and/or at school but with allot of time and care they do flourish in a way they dont get a chance to at school, the fact that we have a max of 12 in the group helps allot , that and the fact that we arent bringing their past behaviour into the equasion means they have a chance to start again on the right foot without us expecting the worst , im not saying this is the same all over , but i talk to the teachers who bring them in and this is the way its seen.

Well done babe. It always annoys me when vocational subjects are seen as second-best. They're not, we need people qualified in all sorts of things , academic, vocational and other, and we should encourage everyone to go for what they enjoy and are good at, not make them feel bad. Well done again to you and your students. x

thanks guys ill pass on the well dones to the girls they are the ones that really deserve it , bless them :0)

lowcarbmegastore.com hunnie , i had it this morning with a little cream/ water mix gorgeous , nice change xx

Well done Sukie, you have reason to feel proud love.

Back