Whats more important, a fit body or pretty face.

well I hope I will end up with a fit body, not sure I can do anything about the face!

Pretty face! you can change your body but not your face :)

I think a fit body is more important. It's the body which looks after you. If you are fit then your heart, lungs etc are fit and generally you will be healthier.

A pretty face? Who really cares. Make up works wonders, as does a good hair cut.

I think different things are more important to different people, I've always considered myself to have a faintly pretty face, but eventually that wasn't enough and I'd rather work to lose the weight (not saying I'll ever have a 'fit' body!) and accept any changes to the face that may mean.

I'd like to be fit and healthy and seeing as I can't do anything about the face, a fit body is more important to me. And as was said, make-up can do wonders! But it can't make me look a size 10.

I'm inclined to say face - as you can change your body, but there aint a lot you can do about your face! Makeup can only do so much.. and in some cases makes it worse lol ;)

As one who is blessed with both..... Lol I wish

I would have said fit body but asked my oh hubby he said a pretty face because whether we like it or not our bodies will change (child birth, age etc) but a pretty face will always be a pretty face.

That said, chances are we'll never get perfect faces or bodies that we personally are happy with or to do so would mean thats our sole purpose in life, which is actually a shame and total waste of life.

Maybe we need to learn its whats on the inside that counts. - Please can someone remind me of that next time i have a meltdown cause feel unattractive.

Is it only me who thinks this is a mean question:rolleyes:

What matters most is the person themselves, are they kind to others, polite, and the most important thing, are they happy.

We are all attractive to somebody, we don't all like the same thing, whether we have a 'pretty face' (what is a pretty face?) are overweight or slim. Somebody somewhere will find it attractive.:D

More important than either of these is a beautiful personality.

You can lose weight and change your face (if you're willing to go to the extremes of plastic surgery), but if you have an ugly personality all of that means nothing.

Just my opinion xx

by saying a fit body do you mean in looks "blimey he/she's fit!!" or fit health wise?? For me id have to go with a pretty face.....actually this question is a tricky one!

It's what is inside that counts....

If i had to choose, I'd say face... A pretty face/smile can light up the room x

by saying a fit body do you mean in looks "blimey he/she's fit!!" or fit health wise?? For me id have to go with a pretty face.....actually this question is a tricky one!

I read it as fit as in healthy fit, not fit as in phwoar, he/she's fit.... kind of way!! ;)

Dear Santa, can I have both please :D

No, seriously, I think it's a one of those questions that's too subjective,
Pretty in one persons eye's is pig ugly for someone else, but that's only skin deep.

Of course, being fit, healthy & eating a good, varied nutritional diet is far more benificial for your genereal wellbeing, and will boost your confidence levels... being confident gives both men & women a sexy aura which is far more fun than being pretty ;) (the extra fitness & stamina will help too!!)

Debridger said:
Dear Santa, can I have both please :D

No, seriously, I think it's a one of those questions that's too subjective,
Pretty in one persons eye's is pig ugly for someone else, but that's only skin deep.

Of course, being fit, healthy & eating a good, varied nutritional diet is far more benificial for your genereal wellbeing, and will boost your confidence levels... being confident gives both men & women a sexy aura which is far more fun than being pretty ;) (the extra fitness & stamina will help too!!)

Very true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all!

Back