whats so special?

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi everyone i've been doing slimming world and i've worked out i've eaten 1655 calories today and when i was calorie counting my allowance was 1300 so just wondering nwhat makes you all choose cc over other diet plans thanks for reading sorry to put you on the spot just curious x

Heyy chocaslim :)

These are the positives of calorie counting personally for me...

• You aren't restricted, you can still eat any type of food you want, there's no rules
  • You learn about portion control and what foods are good and what are bad and what you can have in moderation
  • It's not a fad, once you come off it it's less likely for you to binge and overeat
  • You learn to control food yourself
  • It's more of a life-style change than a diet, which will in the long run be more effective
  • There are a lot of ways to make it fun!
  • If you have a bad day/week/month you can make up for it the next
  • It's cheap! No meetings, books, shakes or tablets to buy!
I think they're the basics of why I love it really, we all know that eating a little less and moving a little more is the way to lose weight, diets don't promote that healthy attitude towards food, they just imply restrictions, cutting out and rules...

Join the calorie counters chocaslim!!!! :p

Hope this has helped :)

I find Cc so easy to follow. No worrying about what I can and can't have - if I want a mars bar then j can just adjust my day accordingly.

I have dieted so much, and this is the first time I have lost so mch, and I can see myself getting to goal for the first time ever! :)

hey thats a great loss there welldone hope i can achieve some good losses along my journey thanks for replyingx

This is the first diet that I have stuck to and lost a significant amount of weight on.

For some reason calorie counting just makes sense to me. What energy goes in must be used or it gets turned into fat. So I'm learning how much energy my body needs to function and still lose weight at a steady rate.

back to caloire counting i go .... i managed really well last time but lost the plot a bit and didn't think i could lose weight without doing a vlcd (shakes etc 0 but i tried it did 2 weeks and then ate rather sensible and have gained what i suffered to lose in those 2 weeks not fun ...however with calorie counting you don't get massive highs or lows it's steady and you know where you are ... so here to finish my the job and pray i finally get to goal ... thanks for sharing why you CC over any other diet ;D x

Back