Whats the best exercise for......

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
losing weight from my bum,thighs and bottom of tummy and toning them up??

i have 13lb until target now and these are my visibly 'problem' areas that are not as noticibly trim as the rest of me.

Try a legs bums and tums class the lady at my gym is a REAL KILLER at it!! or for something more fun try boxercise classes!! bit of kicking and punching has never been so much fun!!

personally, i find that using a rowing machine helps with these "problem areas" as well as sit-ups and crunches. although i'm sure they aren't as bad as you may think they are ;)

congrats on getting so close to target hun. i hope you'll reach it soon. :D

Get you! Nearly at target :) Go girl!! Hey, you probably don't look as bad as you think you do!! People aren't gonna look at you and say 'Yeah she lost weight but her butt is still huge!' 3 stone's pretty huge to lose and that's what folk are gonna notice.

But I think the best way to tone up if you really want to do that area is general cardio. I know people say you have to do specific things like crunches etc.. but when I went to the gym for a couple of weeks people said they noticed straight away that (while I hadn't lost masses of weight), I looked mega toned round the middle!

All the best with reaching your target babe!
xx

thanks for the replies guys!!
i shouldnt have said nearly at target cos its still a while away but ive been excited since its less than a stone away,lol!!

i also probably said i cant afford to go to classes or gym so looking for stuff i can do at home really....will be doing lunges thanks shelly!!! think i'll also re look at my wii fit and your shape to see what they have too.

and nay....i probably dont look that bad to people and know they wont be saying that,lol...but....for me i am aware of it....my shoulers etc seem to be nearer a size 8 as my size 10 t shirts etc are gaping now but im still waiting for my arse to fit into size 10 jeans(12 huuuuge,10 very tight).

just want this last 13lb gone now!

LOL only 13 pounds? still close to target in my opinion, i'm nowhere near mine hehe. i wish you the best of luck. perhaps trying the food in the latest mag and it's free book might help? for once most of the recipes in there i'd actually like hehe.

on an off-note. EMMA i LOVE that pic of yours. so happy. :)

cycling!! if you dont have a bike, you will probably be able to get one or an exercise bike for that matter on freecycle :) xx

ooo i actually do have one....in fact id started cycling from lands end to john o groats...a challenge with my hubby to see who could do it first(in bits obviously not at once,lol) but that got forgotten in scholl hols....will do that again!!

LOL only 13 pounds? still close to target in my opinion, i'm nowhere near mine hehe. i wish you the best of luck. perhaps trying the food in the latest mag and it's free book might help? for once most of the recipes in there i'd actually like hehe.

on an off-note. EMMA i LOVE that pic of yours. so happy. :)

aww thankyou hun.
yeah ive been trying the new stuff from the mag......can recommend the smoked salmon pasta and the herby salmon fishcakes(although if you do these the potatoes need far longer than they say---next time i'll just do mine as i normally would for mash!)....have more of the recipies planned over next few days too.

aww thankyou hun.
yeah ive been trying the new stuff from the mag......can recommend the smoked salmon pasta and the herby salmon fishcakes(although if you do these the potatoes need far longer than they say---next time i'll just do mine as i normally would for mash!)....have more of the recipies planned over next few days too.

:D cool we can do the book together! well i'll eat most of the stuff, just not fish *shudders*, nasty horrible stuff that. LOL. i'm going to try and make that egg, chip and pepper bake tonight :cross:

i'd recommend the chicken kieves if you haven't tried it. but i would do the breadcrumbs before adding the filling, just way too messy LOL

i must admit i cant bring myself to make the kievs the sw way......i just cant bring myself to 'waste' syns on breadcrumbs,lol!!! so i just have a stuffed chicken breast,lol!!

i must admit i cant bring myself to make the kievs the sw way......i just cant bring myself to 'waste' syns on breadcrumbs,lol!!! so i just have a stuffed chicken breast,lol!!

nice LOL. i actually used one of the slices of bread i was going to use as my healthy extra b to make my own breadcrumbs with, and have the other as a mini sandwich LOL. very filling and free too :D

but i cant bear to waste my b either........lol!!!!

haha, fair enough! what would you have with those stuffed chickens?

ive had it with veg.....and ive had it with salad...and on some occasions(with both those options) ive done some wedges too,lol!!!

cool. LOL could chop up rice and use that instead of breadcrumbs if you do it on an ee day :p

Back