What's the best thing for a sore throat

KD

Gone fishing
...........please tell me it's Brandy and Babycham
pray-3.gif

Couple of bottles of wine ought to knock it on the head too! ;)

Rightyo girls.

Have vat of brandy. Have added soluble aspirin and a bottle of wine....and stirred briskly.

Will give it a go. What we have to do to get better eh:rolleyes: Tough ol' life ;)

works a treat for me hun :hug99:

Whoops, forgot the aspirin :D

Hope you're feeling better KD! Although i doubt it, mixing wine and spirits! :whoopass::whoopass:I bet your head is banging this morning!

Head is fine this morning (don't do hang overs:cool:). Legs rather wobbly last night, but one extra brandy sorted that. Laid flat...no wobbly legs :clap:

I rather like the cure on SATC where Samantha is ill, and makes Carrie make her childhood cure of Fanta and cough syrup sludgey (bung copious amounts of both in ice crushing blender, with loads of ice, and whizz) - it's v funny, she keeps saying 'more cough syrup, hurry up, make me my drink, i'm dying'.

I swear by gargling with soluble aspirin, taking paracetamol, moaning a lot, insisting that OH brings me warm milk with Honey and Courvoisier (i can't remember how you spell that, I can remember how you drink it though) and reclining on the sofa like a victorian lady with consumption.

Hydrogen peroxide 6% solution from a pharmacy, dilute it 50% with water, gargle.

Costs about 98p a bottle, and is MARVY xx

Back