Whats the best thing...

wannabasize12

your looking forward to when you get to goal?

Mine has to be regaining my confidence!

Picking up anything and knowing it will look ok! I have strews wearing jeans for the first time in about 3 years! Feels amazing x

Being able to not worry about squeezing into a pair of jeans, I can put them on with a slinky top & feel confident!

Being able to go into any clothes shop & pick what I like, not just coz it fits!

i have to say being able to feel confident in my skin and not feeling like i am comparing myself to everyone around me...
being able to buy lovely clothes and not just jeans and black stuff...
feeling healthy and not tired all the time...
not feeling paranoid when i sit in a seat at the football when i feel like i am invading someone elses personal space...

Being able to buckle the seatbelt in an airplane without struggling or having to ask for an extension... :)

To like me again and know I won't drop dead from a heart attack whilst my boys are still babies!!

I want to stop feeling so tired.
I'm looking forward to being able to climb a hill or go on a challenging hike without feeling like I'm going to choke.
I love camping but have stopped going in recent years because I was so uncomfortable, especially when I had to get in and out of bed (think mattress on the floor!): I want to go camping and enjoy it like I used to!
And the woman in me really looks forward to nice clothes :D

Back