What's the biggest weight loss you've seen in a week?

Maximus

Gold Member
At Slimming World, and NOT a first weigh-in.

Still amazed at a recent 14lb loss by one of our members! Similar to the sort of losses recorded on "The Biggest Loser" type shows, but without all the exercise and stuff.

5.5... But I'd stayed the same the week before x

7lbs. Some years ago now, but i had a punnet of strawberries every day- that was also an expensive week!

4pm I drank sooooo much water I weeeeeeeeeeeed myself slim

9lbs last year, got slimmer of the week :)

i think mine is -7.5 but i had gained 4lbs the week before.

On a normal week my most is 4.5lbs.....i had just joined the gym and been a couple of times that week.

x

if only i could lose that amount in a week i'd be super slim in a few weeks haha

My max has been 3.5lb, right at the start and after a fishy week. In my group, one girl lost 7lbs, in her 4th week! She put it down to speed soup! :)

Most I've lost in a 'normal' WI is 5 lbs...

However, I did lose 10 lbs one WI last year (but that was after having surgery. Even though it wasn't weight-loss surgery, bits were removed and the weight-loss was a happy side-effect!!! But I did put on 3 lbs the week before (first post-op weigh-in))

The most that I have ever lost is 4.5 but that was because of the flu that week! Normally on average it is about a lb which I am happy with if it is consitant - that is a lot of weight loss during the year.

5.5 lbs :) that was due to me having super speed soup everyday, 4 liters of water and going to the gym 6 days.. I was exhausted and a pee machine :(

9lbs, but I have lost 8.5 on 3 or 4 other occasions..

fist 2 weeks of december I lost 15lbs... ( 6 the first week, 9 the second.. :) ).
then again I'm a bloke and a big guy so I have an unfair advantage...

9lbs, but I have lost 8.5 on 3 or 4 other occasions..

fist 2 weeks of december I lost 15lbs... ( 6 the first week, 9 the second.. :) ).
then again I'm a bloke and a big guy so I have an unfair advantage...

I bet nobody else gets a look in at Slimmer of the Week in your group!!

What about others at your group - has anyone seen anyone else lose more than 14lb in a week - the gasps were still audible the week after lol.

My Personal Best was 7.5lb

We all know it is a marathong and not a sptint, but there's something great when the big numbers are rolling haha

My consultant said a woman at her different class lost 1 stone 1lb last week, on her first week.

A few people on this thread have mentioned super speed soup what is that?

♥ Speed Soup Free on Extra Easy and Green ♥

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Mushrooms
Green beans