whats the diff between ss and ss+

babs11

hi all, just switching over to cd from ll, got my packs - so much choice its very exciting.
i've gone for ss as its cheaper but was just wondering why there are the 2 diff programmes ss and ss+ and is there a difference to how much weight loss will be each week.
i want to keep up the fast weight loss as it really keeps me motivated but am concerned that ss is even lower calorie wise than ll.
they are both still vlcd so why have the lower one (ss)?
thinking about either aam or making some up with skimmed milk to just increase the calories a bit as i am on week 13 of ll and have been feeling quite lightheaded for the last few days.

thanks for reading
x

SS = 3 CD sachet meals a day plus minimum 2 1/4 litres of liquid.
SS+ = as above, but adding a 200 kcal meal (as listed on page 7 of CD booklet )
or 4CD sachet meals with 200ml skimmed milk plus 2 1/4 litres of liquid.

SS+ weight loss may not be as rapid, but still good weight losses.

I'm on SS+ and I am really enjoying my nightly meal! I don't think i could stick to it without being able to eat anything else! Although it is still quite restrictive - it is amazing how inventive you can become with your protein & greens!

I have lost 22lb in the first 3 weeks. Not sure how much i would lose on SS but i'm really happy with my results so far on SS+. I feel like i can stick to it longer!! Definitely a personal choice!

Im on SS+ (enjoying having chicken or a fish meal!) and lost 14lbs in two weeks. But becuase the soups and shakes make a heave a little and considering how much weight I am losing, my cdc advised me to go on 1 shake, 1 bar and 1000 calories and she says I will still lose weight. See how you get on but dont worry about feeling you will be calorie-less compared to ll becuase this is a proven diet and it nutritional. Just drink lots of water to help curb that appetite and lightheadedness :)

Back