Whats the difference?

Rider

Banned
Hey guys,

So I've been told by my CDC that I can have a can of diet coke a day but other people talk about coke zero? What actually is the difference between diet coke and coke zero? As far as I know they are both sugar free! Should I be keeping off the diet? Xx

Rider said:
Hey guys,

So I've been told by my CDC that I can have a can of diet coke a day but other people talk about coke zero? What actually is the difference between diet coke and coke zero? As far as I know they are both sugar free! Should I be keeping off the diet? Xx

Coke zero is supposed to be better as diet coke has citric acid in it which can affect ketosis but coke zero has malic acid in it :)

Thanks hm :)

At risk I sounding stupid what does malic acid do? I much prefer diet coke do you think it would be better to stick to coke zero? I dont have diet coke every day just now n then but I don't want to at all if it'll affect ketosis!

X

Rider said:
Thanks hm :)

At risk I sounding stupid what does malic acid do? I much prefer diet coke do you think it would be better to stick to coke zero? I dont have diet coke every day just now n then but I don't want to at all if it'll affect ketosis!

X

Malic acid is better dunno exactly though I personally wud stick to zero but if your CDC says its ok then must be

My CDC also told me that I could have 1 can of diet coke a day!
I have been having coke zero instead because of what I have been told on here, although I have had a few cans of Pepsi max (my fav!) too!

Tammy-marie said:
My CDC also told me that I could have 1 can of diet coke a day!
I have been having coke zero instead because of what I have been told on here, although I have had a few cans of Pepsi max (my fav!) too!

Oooh Pepsi max I miss that I have just been having water as if I have one I wil want more :)

I'm a Pepsi Max girl myself, however have avoided all fizz for a while now. I've never been a 2 litre a day guzzler- but would usually down 2 cans or so.

It contains 'something' that stimulates appetite. For that reason alone, I avoid it. It's also full of s-hit chemicals.

Having said that though, I do crave it sometimes...

I think I may leave the fizzy drinks too - when I did LL before we could only have water and that was fine as water is fave drink, but now I've heard can have diet coke/coke zero... I'm actually sitting here with a coke zero cuz I'm at work n hoped it would make me feel better somehow - but all it's done is made my tummy rumble like nobody's business! I think it must increase appetite. Well I've learnt my lesson just stick to water as normal!

That's it though isn't it? As soon as you feel you're being give 'permission' to have something, you instantly feel you want it.

Just as well no one is giving me permission to have a cheese pizza right now.

I would stick to coke zero, but speak to your councillor and see what she says

Back