Whats the lowest Syn alcohol (for Xmas!)

Mrs*S

I was just wondering as I would like to have a drink at Xmas, I've been pregnant for the past two so I haven't been able to drink so this year I would, any suggestions?

Vodka is 2½ syns for a 25ml measure ........ not 100 % sure about other spirits tbh as I'm not keen but I 'think' gin is the same as voddie, and poss bacardi is too.

HTH
Jo x

All spirits are 2.5 syns for 25mls. I don't like vodka or gin but drink huge amounts of brandy!

I usually drink rose wine topped up with diet lemonade or you could use soda, otherwise it's vodka with a diet mixer.

Dry Martini 50ml with diet lemonade 2.5 syns

Oh Jayne you just said the magic word Martinitiny yummmmmmmmmmmmmm thats my poison then wooohoooo bring on the good times!

lmao could do!

i drink malibu (2.5 syns) and diet coke would drink it with pineapple juice but too high in syns for the amount i drink on a good night out

Oh Jayne you just said the magic word Martinitiny yummmmmmmmmmmmmm thats my poison then wooohoooo bring on the good times!

And mine in fact I might have one in min.
I use to drink Bianco but Dry has less syns so I drink that now cos I can have more lol
Martini Extra Dry, 50ml 2.5
Martini Bianco/Rosso, 50ml 3.5

Back