What's the most anyone has lost?

Being a lady of ample sillhouette I am now on week three and have managed 1 stone 6lb so far. I know I have a long way to go and have heard about people who have managed 10 stone and one who has done 11 stone..
BUT..
The question remains, what is the most anyone has managed to loose?
:sign0144:

In my previous life - I had a male client who lost 13 stone......did it in 11 months on LL

Most in a week? Female - 20lb first week

I have lost twelve stone altogether, and ten with LL in the last 8 months.

Huge weight losses are more than possible, and rapid, if you are dedicated to the programme.

Leesy
xox

Thanks so much - I think I have realistically got to loose what I am refering to as a smaller of the England Rugby team (about 15 stone) and am so glad to hear other people out there doing it.
I have a big holiday booked in October and hope to have lost the majority of it before then so I can
a) strap myself in on the plane without my but touching the sides of the seat.
b) Not eclipse the pyramids
c) Go hot air ballooning.
It would be so nice to actually jump in front of the camera and not try hiding for once! I want to remember this one for a long time to come as being the holiday which was the start for lots more adventure.
Thank you all.

Thanks so much - I think I have realistically got to loose what I am refering to as a smaller of the England Rugby team (about 15 stone) and am so glad to hear other people out there doing it.
I have a big holiday booked in October and hope to have lost the majority of it before then so I can
a) strap myself in on the plane without my but touching the sides of the seat.
b) Not eclipse the pyramids
c) Go hot air ballooning.
It would be so nice to actually jump in front of the camera and not try hiding for once! I want to remember this one for a long time to come as being the holiday which was the start for lots more adventure.
Thank you all.

Great post - really made me smile ---- you stick with it, it can be done and you can do it ..... and I'm sure you'll have the best holiday ever :D

Brilliant post dragonfish.. you will do it. The people on this forum are hugely supportive so hang in there and keep popping in to say hello and let us know how you are doing

x

if i look at it properly.. i probably had about.. 14 and a bit to lose.. i started at 23 8.. and im only 4"11.. so quite a lot i guess.. but i tell people ten.. cos once ten has gone.. then you can focus on the rest.. or even in smaller chunks.. like.. "i have a stone to lose" you know..
Loads love.. and keep on posting so i can find out how your doing..
Cat x x x

Selling my mother for an egg!

Weigh in tomorrow and I have not given into the pre-menstral munchies, or need to machine gun other road-users! Hurrah!

Luckily, thanks to all the fabulous comments and responses from everyone have kept my mother out of hock and me on the straight and narrow - they have been fantastic.

Does anyone else experience the wierdest munchies? I know it's just because I can't have it, which is why I think George Clooney is still safe, but good grief hormones have a lot to answer for.

Keep the good work up everyone!
:D

It sounds to me that you may be going to Egypt in October. If so so am I in November;)

Its not just the hormones that cause munchies, I dont have them now thank god, but always have the munchies.;)

Glad to hear you are going to Egypt to - first time?
I'm very excited as I haven't got out of England in a while - as for going on a plane.... yikes!

Dragonfish good luck! I went to Egypt last Nov , had a fantastic holiday, want to go back! Dubai is my favourite place in the world though!

Back