Whats the most anyones ever lost in one week?

Hi Vanilly, I'm not too bad started a semi refeed as advised by Lipotrim when I called them up and have lost 6lbs in 3days which truth be told i thought i'd put on weight when i went to Pharmacy for a cheeky weigh in on day 3 of change. The truth is I can't wait to get back on TFR and the refeed i have and still do struggle to eat after a few mouthfuls of the certain foods.

So how have you been and hows things going on the weightloss?

ps try and have a gander at my thread 'To All Lipotrinians....'

Hi Vanilly, I'm not too bad started a semi refeed as advised by Lipotrim when I called them up and have lost 6lbs in 3days which truth be told i thought i'd put on weight when i went to Pharmacy for a cheeky weigh in on day 3 of change. The truth is I can't wait to get back on TFR and the refeed i have and still do struggle to eat after a few mouthfuls of the certain foods.

So how have you been and hows things going on the weightloss?

ps try and have a gander at my thread 'To All Lipotrinians....'

yeah im doing good! lost 11lbs in two weeks so im happy with that! and everyone is amazed with how flat my tummy has gone! i always looked a bit pregnant with my bloated belly! but now its halfed! ill look out for the thread! when are you back on tfr?

Hi vanilly, my tummy is the same, I have been asked if pregnant in the past, but its quite flat now, loving that! do you think it will go back to bloaty when we maintain? god hope not!

Wow yous r all doing really well!!! Fair play!! Amazing results. I agree that everyone looses it differantly but do think that generally the more u have to loose the quicker it'll come off. X

just measured my waist thighs and bust! ive lost 2 inches of my waist and 2 and a half inches off my bust and thighs in two weeks!
mind you i swear my boobs are getting bigger! wierd!

just measured my waist thighs and bust! ive lost 2 inches of my waist and 2 and a half inches off my bust and thighs in two weeks!
mind you i swear my boobs are getting bigger! wierd!

Well done thats brilliant i didnt enen get chance to do the measurements at the beginning i wish i had though as dont feel like my tummys going down but notice it everywhere else.

I lost 9lbs in my fourth week!

Overall, the inches are far more impresive :)

Back