WHATS THE MOST ,,,,,,,,,,

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
whats the most muller light yogurts that you all have eaten on one day and did you still lose weight that week?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:D

2... i dont liketo have too many! x

yep - thats the rules - free is free and you can eat as much as you like - How many you had then?

I'm with you on that one ,too scared to eat more than 2 per day,don't believe I will lose weight if I stuff myself all day.sure someone will prove us wrong.

if i wanted ten id have ten, as they are free, but i would only have 1 or 2 or i would get bored of them, and what would i do for a sweetie fix then!:) the other day i craved ice cream, so i stuck a banana in the freezer for an hour, it was nice and cold and took away the craving! ill be eating tons of those soon haha

i have 2 a day on most days, i worry im having too many nanas !!

The most i have had in a day would be about 3 or 4, i normally stick to 1 or 2 now though. But i have discovered total fat free yogy now and it is so thick and creamy that i prefer having that with some fruit now x

They're free so no need to save syns!!

I think she means she would rather eat them then eat something else she would need to syn so she has more syns for whatever it she fancies. Could be wrong though!!

The most i have had in a day would be about 3 or 4, i normally stick to 1 or 2 now though. But i have discovered total fat free yogy now and it is so thick and creamy that i prefer having that with some fruit now x

mm yes i love the losely fat free plain yog sprinkled with blackberries and raspberries! yummy

Back