Whats The Naugtiest Thing U Have Done

ladylite

Gold Member
Oh dear girls,

I have been a naughty girl.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The red jacket I bought for the wedding cost £95 which is loads of dosh for me, so I kept the labels in and took it back today. I only had it on for 1 1/2 hours - sorry:rolleyes:. I loved it and would of kept it but it wont fit me in a months time.

Please dont tell on me and dont got to Newbury and buy a red jacket.;)

Come on lets have some more confessions, you can add more than one.

Oh dear girls,

I have been a naughty girl.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The red jacket I bought for the wedding cost £95 which is loads of dosh for me, so I kept the labels in and took it back today. I only had it on for 1 1/2 hours - sorry:rolleyes:. I loved it and would of kept it but it wont fit me in a months time.

Please dont tell on me and dont got to Newbury and buy a red jacket.;)

Come on lets have some more confessions, you can add more than one.

I have done exactly the same with a dress and jacket last year....Ah! so glad 'm not alone :eek:

:rotflmao: Oh Lady, you're a star you are! I've never done that but funnily enough I was tempted to do so today - I've got an interview next week and don't want to buy a suit which I'll only wear for the hour so when I was in Next I was tempted to try one and then take it back after the interview .... but I've got to say I didn't.... I decided that I'll just wear some black pants and will look for a top/jumper at the weekend.

My american friend and I were going a long way, driving, so rather than keep stopping for the kids, we bought a fridge for the car. We dutifully loaded it up everyday and used it for a week. It was about $200. At the end of the week she took it back to Walmart and said
'Heap of crap. Doesn't keep anything cold'. Refunded the money, and on the way out of the store she said
'Next time we go back to missouri we'll use the Walmart rental scheme again'
I nearly pee'd my pants. In england we'd never get away with it!

BL - pull the other leg:D

Not many naughty people are there:rolleyes:

Well one thing I did was on the band/singer thread lots of names came up and I didnt know who they were and at the time I just coudlnt think of anyone, so I chose one name and then I said

THE BABOONS

I expected someone to say WHO, cause I made it up, but no one did and then I felt really guilty:eek:

SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY:cry:

Well one thing I did was on the band/singer thread lots of names came up and I didnt know who they were and at the time I just coudlnt think of anyone, so I chose one name and then I said

THE BABOONS

I expected someone to say WHO, cause I made it up, but no one did and then I felt really guilty:eek:

ROFLMAO!!!!! I missed that!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

THE BABOONS

Brilliant!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

THE BABOONS

:rotflmao: You are just one bad Lady --- bloody brilliant :D

Miss Fenella - thanks for the New Look idea, I'll check it out ..... will save me doing a Lady LOL

THE BABOONS

SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY:cry:[/quote]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I missed that! not that I'd have realised it wasn't a band though:eek: I love the fact you felt a little guilty tho:D bet you didn't really;)

My husband is the bad one in our house! He recently bought a new fandangled drill from B&Q, he'd been tinkering away down the garage and came up and said the drill had packed up and could I take it up to B&Q and get another as he knew I was off out shopping.

Of course I agreed, I handed drill in the box to young lad with receipt, explained it didn't work could I have a replacement. I was given another in exchange. Came home gave it to hubby, who just burst out laughing!!! Once he'd calmed down he explained that nothing was actually wrong with the drill and he'd put his old worn out drill in the box instead and how great it was he got a buy one get one free:eek::eek::eek:

What would I have done if lad had actually opened the box:eek:

I was mortified and he soon got told to BOGOF!

Tracey
x

Oops there is someone worse than me then:D

When I was a teenager in London I was coming back from a Dance (youngsters' equivalent to Clubbing) and I was dying for a pee, (my life story) so I went down a side street and crouched behind a car, and got my friend to keep watch as I was desperate.

Wo and behold as I was crouching down the car drove off, and there I was nickers round my ankles in a rather embarassing position.

More embarrasing than naughty.:eek::eek:

Last edited:
LOL Tracey your hubby sounds as bad ... hmm no worse maybe... than mine. We bought a kitchen from B&Q and hubby bought this jig thing that was used to fit the worktops - he told me he'd never used it and was taking it back - --- off we toddles to B&Q and the man on the returns desk says it's been used, well guess which soft woman argued and argued with the fella and then realised that hubby was being decidedly quiet ----- yep he had used it for what he'd wanted .... I was made up when the fella in the shop wouldn't give him hsi money back :D

I've had one experience with knickers too:eek:

I was at infant school and they were hot on you eating all your dinner. I had eaten mine, but hadn't managed all the pudding. I was told I couldn't go out to play until I'd eaten it all (just beginning to realise where my food problems started:rolleyes:)

I was then sat on the dinner ladies lap until I ate it, after what seemed like hours I needed to pee and asked if I could go. I was told no, not until I'd eaten. So I pee'd on the dinnerladies lap, I'd like to say I couldn't hold it any longer, but I have to admit it was pure spite:p

I was then taken away to get changed, but there were only a pair of boys light blue y fronts for me to put on, which would have been ok but we had PE that afternoon and did this in vests and knickers:eek:

I got out of eating cold pudding tho:D

I've had one experience with knickers too:eek:

I was at infant school and they were hot on you eating all your dinner. I had eaten mine, but hadn't managed all the pudding. I was told I couldn't go out to play until I'd eaten it all (just beginning to realise where my food problems started:rolleyes:)

I was then sat on the dinner ladies lap until I ate it, after what seemed like hours I needed to pee and asked if I could go. I was told no, not until I'd eaten. So I pee'd on the dinnerladies lap, I'd like to say I couldn't hold it any longer, but I have to admit it was pure spite:p

I was then taken away to get changed, but there were only a pair of boys light blue y fronts for me to put on, which would have been ok but we had PE that afternoon and did this in vests and knickers:eek:

I got out of eating cold pudding tho:D
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back