What's the one tip you would give..

Plan ahead and drink as much water as you can

What helped me stick to the ww diet is tracking everything I eat, plan my meals ahead of time, drink plenty of water, and just take the diet one day at a time.

For me the 2 main things are:

Planning

Finding low point foods I ENJOY

I plan my meals a week in advance and if I'm cooking things I make extra so I can freeze some.

Also, over time I've found healthier versions of lots of things that I would miss if I cut them out completely.

Dont buy in low point biscuits or puddings, u will just eat them much easier to resist if they are not in your cupbord.
Go shopping After you eat, not when hungry x

If you binge, take it in your stride and don't let it get you down. If necessary/possible readjust your points for the rest of the week and carry on.

Dont buy in low point biscuits or puddings, u will just eat them much easier to resist if they are not in your cupbord.
Go shopping After you eat, not when hungry x

that's funny Im the opposite. I always make sure I have low points snacks in. If I know they're there I often don't bother with them. Soon as I don't have them that's when I have problems

I am the complete opposite. i dont know why i though i can resit chocolate cakes and bars just because im on a diet when they are the reason im on it in the first place. i need to just avoid them, cold turkey if i want to make any difference. i tend to eat double because they are low in fat and calories.

I am not buying another piece of chocolate until i reach my target.

another tip would be dont go to long without eating, you will just over eat x

Back