What's the soup really like?

i tried it today, and hated it. But people on here have said they like it.

I neither thought it was good or bad. It was palatable, after all thats what the shakes and soup are meant to be like.

Everyones taste is different so the only way yer guna know is try one yourself!

Get a few and if you really cant stand them i am sure your chemist will change them for you :)

I am one of the ones that liked them...made it with 400-500ml of water so it wasnt so strong and most importantly it was warm :) Try it and if you dont like it, your pharmacy will change it for you.

I love it, you need to try it dif ways too sometimes to see what way you like it yourself, and how much water you like in it.. i like it thick most of the time so i just mix with a fork and then sometimes I blend it for a change using a little more water .. i change the way i like it all the time but I really really like it, great for heating you up... :):)

Hi Nmmireland,

I also liked the soup, I found it warmed me up during the cold spell but more recently I loved the choc and strawberry shakes with ice cold water. I think Summergurl is right though, the shakes are palatable, not moreish. Mind you when they are the only thing u are having u really look forward to them! Good luck xx

I personally look forward to my chicken soup at the end of the day, for the savoury taste.....add pepper and hand blend it with 250ml hot water so it's quite thick and mmmmmmm! Still loving the Strawberry and Vanilla flavours too!

2nd weigh this monday coming....can't wait!

Well my pharmacist said she had added pepper and have read of people on here doing it, so am assuming it is ok! Will check again on Monday as paranoid now! :rolleyes:

the chicken soup tastes, different to me most of the time, i think i may have an over active imagination! anyway i think its nicer really watery. some times its mingin other times it lovely. i was adding pepper to it which helped alot, but then i got worried about it slowing my weight loss, better to eat mingin soup than have to stay on the diet longer, i think! i only had half of it to day, it was a mingin day!! but good luck its worth a try, and it is nice to have something warm, that you can sit at the dinner table and eat like a normal meal albeit soup!

Hi Nmmireland,

I also liked the soup, I found it warmed me up during the cold spell but more recently I loved the choc and strawberry shakes with ice cold water. I think Summergurl is right though, the shakes are palatable, not moreish. Mind you when they are the only thing u are having u really look forward to them! Good luck xx

yea i have weeks of having more soup than choc shakes and another week then I prefer having choc shakes all the time haha... soup is great in work at lunch, i find it much more filling and I make it in two cups and stir it till thick, while i drink the first cup the other gets even thicker and yum ... haha

i love my choc shake when at home beacuse i much prefer it blended and put in a big huge cup that is used for hot choc.. and i add loads of ice and a little powdered coffee. i really enjoy it like that :)

good luck to you too x

I liked the soup for a week, but then you won't believe what I did. I had 1 shake left for breakfast , and I was sure it was vanilla, Didn't check the package, add some coffee and hot water, and started drinking, and it was a chicken soup. The taste of it with coffee made me almost puck. Can't even think of a chicken soup anymore!

Back