What's the worst thing that can happen if...

Uphillstruggle

I don't manage all 4 packs each day?
My problem is fitting them all in. To be honest I LOVE this diet and the weightloss is amazing but I HATE the packs to the point where I just gag every time I have to drink one.
Over the past week there have been 4 days where I have only had two packs and a nut crunch bar. I still feel fantastic and have bags of energy - I really don't feel hungry and don't ever get a "need" for the final pack.
The thing is that I can only manage the packs if I blend them with a hand blender. I am a singer and often get home really late and can't use the blender in case I wake up my DH and daughter, so on those night I have just been giving the 4th pack a miss.
I haven't cheated once in the 6 weeks I've been on this diet but I suppose in a way this is cheating.
I just wondered what is the worst that can happen? THis week has been my biggest weight loss since week one and I wonder if it is cos I've reduced the packs?
xxx

Hiya

The worst that will happen is that you won't get your full daily allowance of vitamins and nutrients, you'll start to feel crappy and your weight loss will slow down or stop if your body goes into starvation mode. These plans are very carefully formulated, and if you go against the formula you cannot expect the results they say you will have. It can be dangerous, and although it seems as though you are doing ok now, is it worth any potential long term damage?

Hiya
As Dq says it is very important to have all your packs...

Perhaps you could have your first pack earlier, or make a muffin when you come in from your night out rather than using the blender to make up a shake??

Well done on your weightloss to date :D

Ths happened to someone in my group who was a restarter from the od days where tere used to only be three packs. She was terribly ill and tired and had terrible constipation. Also she only lost about 1lb to 2lbs a week which was making it very hard for her. Finally after about 5 weeks she mentioned that she hadn't been getting all her packs in becasue she just couldn't manage them. She hadn't been getting enough bulk to keep her semi regular.

Try having a pack and a bar in the morning and then not having anything all day and you might find that you have a genuine appetite for the packs in the late evening.

I did find them too rich at first but that feeling soon disappeared after 3-4 weeks. Hang on in there, but the side effects of not having all 4 can be horrible.

Why not switch to Cambridge? I believe they are 3 packs and from what this forum says considerably cheaper if you do not need the councilling

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to really try to get all 4 packs down each day. I don't know why I am trying to sabbotage myself...
Luckily no constipation at all and still feeling great but hopefully no damage done.
Thanks again. THis forum rules.
xx

You could always make your 4 packs into 3 and therefore have 3meals instead of 4. CD has the same amount of mix as LL but theirs is divided into 4 packs and ours 3 - so no reason why you can't have 4 packs but make it into 3 meals!

Get yourself a shaker to mix the packs, I have a lipotrim one but you can get them from shops, there is a link somewhere. Some people have brought herbal life shakers from ebay quite cheap. It has a mesh insert that gets rid of the lumps.

I have changed over from LL to CD, the main reason was because I was having problems with the LLC.I to struggled to get the 4 down, CD is 3 packs and i find it sooooo much easier with the 3.
Has for the LL shaker, even when I used it with the mesh insert,I found it still had lumps.
I use my hand blender and the shakes are lovely and smooth

Back