whats up with the other forum?

Awww frags
th_empathy.gif
It's cool here too.

Well done for getting back on the wagon.. How's the day been?

days been ok, not finding it too hard just feel like i need my crutch to post on lol
im hungry tonight tho :eat: but i will survive

days been ok, not finding it too hard just feel like i need my crutch to post on lol
im hungry tonight tho :eat: but i will survive

Well done :D Day 1 nearly under your belt. Roll on day 2 eh.

hi guys. i've had to come on here too! flaming site being down....

how am i supposed to update my diary. OMG have you seen the time....???? i'm off to bed. so hi and goodbye.

nikki aka.... ukangell

Hi Nikki....Bye Nikki :wave_cry:

KD aka triotime

just a nightmare day 2 is induction of my new job and day 3 and 4 which are the worst is when i start the job, hope it dont interfere!

Well, ya never know...you may well be so wrapped up in the 'induction', that you might not notice any discomfort.

Fingers crossed for you.

Stil can't get on it this morning, wonder whats up, last time it went down it was down for a couple of days.

Yay I've found some of you, I was getting serious withdrawal symptoms and like you frags needed the support!:party0019:
I had a fab w/e in Brighton off diet and need to get going again today but its hard and although I don't regret the break, kinda wish it was easier to get back in the saddle!
have a good day girlies!
Nikki aka 4me4life

i'm suffering diary withdrawl symptoms too! i need to update my diary or i'm going to go crazy:cry:

have to do it here for properity and then paste it over.....:party0019:

well not a very good nights sleep, flaming emily had us up at 1.30am and cried for over an hour. there's nothing wrong with her. her nappy's ok, she had more milk why why why! she then decided that i could get up early too at 6am! it was ok as i needed to go out for my run and thank goodness.... it was not raining! got back from my run and she was still cry! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?

ANYONE WANT A BABY? FREE? only kidding, she's usually good but for the past few weeks has been getting worse and worse at night!

well today my run went ok. i think i'm still feeling the effects from my hangover on sat night. bum still hurts etc.

managed my 3 miles.... all of it even though part of me was saying stop, it's ok to stop... flaming devil on my shoulder! grrrrrr

so tuesday.
ran 3 miles 100%
29 mins (slower than normal)
ave HR 144 BPM
35% body fat burnt
burnt off 450 cals

sorry for writing this here but i don't want to loose my info and goodness knows when the site will be back up and running again!?! i'll keep adding info, edit, into this post rather than start new ones too to keep the confusing and annoyance down!

Hi Nikki, still no joy on our regular stomping ground although that site Pierce mentioned said it was just me!:ashamed0005:
Hope you're ok, I'm struggling but going to get back in the groove yeah!
Nikki aka 4me4life

sorry for writing this here but i don't want to loose my info and goodness knows when the site will be back up and running again!?! i'll keep adding info, edit, into this post rather than start new ones too to keep the confusing and annoyance down!
I have no idea when the site will be up and running again :(

If it's a while, you might like to start a new thread so that you keep all your info together.

No probs on using this thread, but if you wanted me to move anything onto your own thread, just say the word.:)

KD aka triotime

Ive found you all, I still cant get o other site. boohoo.
How you all doing??

dont think il bother going back at this rate!!! surely if it was planned an email could have been sent or announced? if it is error then trio and linda would know?? so there for as we dont know anything its looking like they dont care about there members! :cry::cry::cry:

LOL at this thread.

KD are you triotime?! LOL!!

Ah, very few know my pink site username :D

Back