What's wrong with me?!?!

WI day today! Go to class, get some motivation, a fresh start and renewed zest and excitement for the week ahead!

Why don't you tell us some of your fave meals (SW or non) and we can all try and come up with some new recipes for you to try this week? Just to shake things up a bit.

We all have faith in you. You are such a huge support and inspiration to everyone on this site! Now it's our turn to hold you up. You WILL find that mojo again. It WILL click back into place. Trust me. :hug99:

It is wierd but I almost did exactly the same 2 weeks ago. Not to do ww and sw together (that is crazy! lol) but to do something different for a week or 2- again I would never leave SW long term, but just fancied a different challenge to re-motivate me.

I don't think a change is such a terrible idea. Eventually I went for a challenge within SW. I had been doing EE constantly since it came out so decided to go back to red/green which forced me out of a comfort zone I had got in and made me have to plan ahead.

Why not look at your free/HEX list and make a pact to try a new food or combination each day.

Love Minders' tip about getting old mags out too. I got a few 'normal' recipe books out of the library and adapted anything I liked the look of to SW (actually quite easy for most recipes)

Chin up, mate- whatever you choose, as long as it is a forward step is absolutely fine- even another diet choice as long as it works for YOU that is the main thing

xxxxx

A glum Hellie - I wouldn't have thought it possible. So glad you're feeling a bit better today. As everyone has said, you are such a help and inspiration to us all, you KNOW that SW works and is a great lifestyle choice, not a 'diet', so do hope that you're soon back to your usual sunny self.

Very Best of Luck!

You lot are such brilliant support! Thank you.

I managed, somehow, to lose 1lb this week. I still don't quite believe it. It's helped give me a little boost. I'm not back to my old self but I certainly feel a bit more positive. Yay. I have done a week's worth of planning, including two extra easy days on Saturday and Sunday, plus a mixture of red and green days. Let's see what happens!

Awww Hun. Just catching up with your post. Firstly well done on the loss this week...that should keep you motivated enough to keep going.
Sometimes we all go through this...its as if we are bored with the whole thing, the problem is that once we stop or consider doing something else we are back at square one again.
You are doing fantastically well you really are!! You just need to change things around and certainly adding more Red and Green days will give you that boost, but also do something that you havent done before...be adventurous and it will recharge those batteries to keep you going.
Look at you in that video you posted doing that dancing..how cool was that! (ok Im a little biased, as I teach jive, but dancing is such a great exercise and a giggle too!)
Right I have gone on long enough!! Dont even consider WW again! Lol...otherwise you will have me to answer to!

xxxx

Well done Hellie!!! See - even a bad Hellie week is a good Helliw week! ;)

Keep it up Mrs xxx

Oooh I might make that my mantra!!! :D

Back