Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loobyloo85, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey

I dont know whats wrong with me.

As i start losing weight i am receiving compliments but i feel they are unwelcome!

Dont ask me why - i think it might be because i see myself as having so far to go and i dont want to feel like ive accomplished it until im at my target weight!

i know it sounds silly but i cant see any difference in myself so i cant understand why other people can!!

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest!!

Also ive been having the water flavourings from day 1
    Does anyone else do this? And has it had any effect on your weight loss?

Lou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe hun.. your lucky to get compliments i have yet to be complimented lol (prob jelous)

i have the flavouring.. its fine.. i only limit to 2.5mg of it per 1.5 litres 3 timesa ay though (some ppl think it could stall weight loss)

i never had it from day one but my cdc offered it to me..

good luck hun xx

4. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I use the water flavourings, but i only have half a teaspoon in 1.5 litres and i don't have it everyday.

You need to accept the compliments on your journey, don't forget that you need to enjoy this part of the diet too, not just focus on the finishing line. Sometimes, our mind is so completely focused on the goal that we get disillusioned on the way, and fall off the wagon.

Say "thank you very much for your compliments, I'm getting there!" You should be proud of your achievements so far and bask in the glory!

Theresa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.