Whats your biggest loss in 1 week (apart from 1st week) and why??

Louise24

Gold Member
I've not had a big loss or anything recently, but would love to hear other peoples success stories......

4lb in bout week 12 and it was for no reason whatsoever, Id not done anything different that week! x

I lost 5lb in week 5 or 6. No reason really - didn't think I'd done well. V surprised. It's nice to get a big loss every once in a while.......gives you real motivation.

5 pounds in week 2, I think it was cause I got the wii boxing out (have broken my wii now :mad:) and got to grips with the food more

2lb, no particular reason apart from sticking to plan

Im going for a really good loss this week. Ive posted my food diary in the new thread - so no cheating for me! xxx

Im going for a really good loss this week. Ive posted my food diary in the new thread - so no cheating for me! xxx

looking forward to reading it ...hope you get a massive loss. holidays are coming :D

it wont prove very interesting reading I wouldn't have thought...... but I do hope it will make me stay on track. Realistically how much do you reckon we'll lose from now until when we go? xxx

I had one week about 2 months into SW where I lost 8.5Lbs I think it was because I had done fab the week before but was star week so I gained so the week I lost 8.5Lbs I had been good that week too so I think it was just the loss from being good for the two weeks if that makes sence.:D

3lb - no reason I dont think have done a few times, I think lose a bit more after AF
XX

it wont prove very interesting reading I wouldn't have thought...... but I do hope it will make me stay on track. Realistically how much do you reckon we'll lose from now until when we go? xxx

am hoping for at least half a stone :cool: ...i would like it to be more, but i'm being realistic. i don't have any events coming up, so if i'm mega strict i hope to shift it.

Back