What's your challenge today?

lostpolarbear

Mine is to drink 2L of water!! I am currently around 10st 2lb according to my scales which Is not shifting I am determined to shift those 2lb to get me to 10st by Sundays weigh in. I've been having hardly any water so I'm hoping by consuming my 2 L it will move things on lol

Last edited:
I'm going to copy you & try to drink more water too. But I need to try to drink it during the day as I have a habit of not drinking all day then having loads in the eve which means I'm on the loo all nite, lol!

More water for me too!! I just don't feel the thirst to drink the amount I should be drinking, so have to try and keep a bottle of water with me at all times from now on!

It's much harder than you think isn't it?! Especially when you're busy all day. I think I just about managed it the other day but yesterday I didn't drink enough. Will try again today!

I time myself to help me drink enough! 7-12pm i try to drink 1.5l and then by 4pm another litre. That way at night anything else I drink is more or less a bonus! Mind, I've had almost 4 months to practise and perfect it lol!

Back