What's your daily calorie intake?

Poundbypound

so I'm just wondering how many calories a day you guys eat to lose weight? and how much your weekly losing?

I don't exercise a lot and I'm eating around 1000-1300 and I'm losing very little if that nothing.

I'm consuming 1200 cals per day and swimming five times per week. Only on my second week, but I've lost 3lbs so far. Might be an idea to work out your Base Metabolic Rate.

There are a couple of really good websites that will provide you with your BMR and also your TDEE which you can then subtract a percentage from for weight loss - this might help to make sure you don't drop your calories too low?

my daily intake of calories is between 500-750 a day.. as I am on a VLCD :)

2 fast days each week are 500 cals. On the other 5 I try to keep to between 1300 & 1500. I might go over 1500 but only once a week - if I have dinner at a friends or meal out or something. May sound low but I'm only 4"11 and very sedentary.
This has been working really well for me, I think it's the daily fluctuation so my body doesn't adjust to a set amount of calories

I aim for 1200.... Sometimes in under, sometimes over but I average out at 1200 over the week.

The best thing to do is work out your bmr and then your daily calorie needs.... One pound of fat is 3500 calories so for every pound you want to lose per week subtract 500 cals from your daily allowance....

a healthy and sustainable loss should be no more than 1-2lbs per week so take 500-1000 from your daily maximum.

It's recommended that you don't go below 1200 daily (I do sometimes but make out back other days)

Back