whats your dream way of losing weight and are you using it now if not why not?

I definitely wouldn't go to a hypontist show, and probably wouldn't go to see one at all. I don't think I could trust enough to give someone that control, assuming it works, and if it doesn't then there's not much point!

The daft thing is I'd probably have considered it more if loads of you had experience (your own or friends) of it working.

Tracey, yep, Go Lower told me I will loose a stone a month, and I never believed them. However, so far so good. 1st month was a stone gone and I'm well on track for my 2nd stone loss in my 2nd month! Have you tried it before? I'm really loving it...Although I do like to cook, Go Lower is great coz it provides all your meals for you, you just top up with fruit and veg. It means I don't have to think about it, which is why I love it so much and there are snacks too! What more can you ask for?!

xx

I've never tried Go Lower but it seems to be working really well for a lot of people and everybody seems able to stick to it. Don't think I could get it here coz it can take a while to get a packet delivered from England but I'm happy enough with my calorie counting and losing slowly.

I wish I'd known about it last time I dieted though because it took me nearly 2 years to lose 4 and 1/2 stone. It would have certainly helped me then and I could have got it coz I lived in England.

Tracey

Tracey, if you are serious, why not go on Go Lower's website. Maybe they can deliver to you in Spain...? You've nothing to loose. I find it really easy to stick to and as you can see, I'm loosing....

Go Lower, also do recommend a friend, so if you do have a look at the website Weight loss diet - Lose weight fast and enjoy real food on a ketogenic diet - Go Lower and decide to go further, tell them I recommended you and I think you can get a special introductory offer! What have you got to loose except lbs!!

Good luck
xx

Tracey as Happy says, if you are interested find out if they can deliver to you.

The food is all in in a box in sealed packets and doesn't need to go in the fridge or anything so even if they took a week to deliver it would not do it any harm.
It has a long use by date as well as I thought recently I better make sure I am rotating the packets as I have been doing the diet for some time now and I still have months left on them.

I knew someone that was hypnotised to give up smoking and it worked for her for about 5 years until she went through a streesful time spliiting up from her longterm boyfriend.

Another friend did it for weight loss and she said she did really well until one night her and her husband ate a whole cake...... that was it for her and she now has a gastric band fitted.

For me I will just contiune with my Go Lower diet for the time being as nobody is going to wave that magic wand in my direction.

Hi happy and suzy,

You wouldn't believe how difficult it is getting post round here. We did try getting things delivered that came by courier but gave up coz it's so stressful and nothing ever got here.

We get things by royal mail international ok, but they can take anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks. We only get deliveries to our box (15 mins walk) once a week and the post office is only open 9am to 10.30am. That's why I'm going to ask my mum to bring my slimming dress coz it'll probably get here quicker. In August the man at the post office has his holidays and all our mail is returned!

The problem is because Spain is so big, if you live out of town you have a postal address and a house address but no-one knows where the houses are.

I think I'd better stick to what I'm doing otherwise the stress of deliveries will make me eat even more. At least what I'm doing is working so I'll get there in the end. Thanks for your help though.

Tracey

Tracey, I had never realised Spain was such a difficult place to get post too....well, you learn something knew everyday!

As long as you are happy with what you are doing, it really doesn't matter what diet you are doing as long as it is working for you. I just find Go Lower is the right thing for me.

Good luck and keep motivated. You must have loads of beautiful walks where you are if you are in the middle of nowhere?

xx

Oh, I do have nice walks, I see tons of lizards and other strange wildlife. I suppose if I lived in Madrid or Barcelona, I wouldn't have a problem but I do like it here.

It's going to take me a while but I'm on the last stone now so if it takes me 6 months I'm not too bothered as long as I'm losing.

Tracey

Hi Tracey

I also didn't know how bad it was to get post to you.....

As I think about your walks I can almost smell the evening air that we get when we are in Spain. I think it is jasmine or something that sems to grow all around the area and it is such a lovely relasing smell.

One week to go till I get to enjoy that smell again.

I have already decided I will do lots of walking while I am away and I need to tone up a bit. The weight is falling of me but I think I have to work on my tummy muscles a bit as two pregnancies close together didn't do them much good.....

Tracey it really does sound like heaven where you live. My kids would love it there. We're always at the zoo and at some wildlife park somewhere as the kids love lizards and crocs and stuff, even though it really doesn't do anything for me, esp the spiders - uuurrrggghhhh!

Suzy, I'm so jealous of your holiday, it sounds so good just to get away..I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Loads of walking, sounds like heaven!

xx

We do get lots of the nasties here like big spiders, we get massive ants too. They move along in lines and disappear into their nest. If there's a dead wasp or something, one of them tries to drag it and if it's too heavy they scamper off and return with reinforcements and they work together to drag it off. I've been known to sit watching them on the terrace in summer for ages.

Last year we had jasmine round the posts on the terrace but they haven't sprouted this year. When I've inspected them it looks like my cat has broke the stalks off at the bottom so I'll be replacing them this month. I love the smell of them too so I'll definately have to put more in.

Tracey

I can't wait to smell the jasmine again....

Do you find ants fasinating too? I love the way they all work together.

When I was travelling years ago I was very ill for a few days and I was staying in a hut next to a jungle and one day while stuck in bed I watched the ants as they climbed diagonally up the bedroom wall with a large moth. It took them forever and then they couldn't get it throw the hole in the corner of the ceiling. They then cut it up into smaller pieces to get it through. I never did investigate to see if they nested in the roof or went back outside.

Happy I so need this holiday now and I know I will enjoy it.

Suzy sounds like you've led a really good life so far..all that travelling..you sure know how to make people feel good about themselves!!!(HAHA)

Anyway, the really great news is - 8 weeks on Go Lower = 2st lost!!!!!!
Still can't believe it..Would never have thought this possible. Still along way to go, but definitely on the right track! Feel over the moon. So pleased and 'Happy'.

Good luck to everyone else.

xx

Happy-fantastic stuff! You must see/feel such a difference. Well done you x

Happy

well done again......

James, exercise is too much like hard work for me. I am lucky with the Go Lower diet I still lose weight without exercising. Bliss for me!

Tracey,

How do you cope with spiders?

The jungle was in Nepal, I think it is called Chitwin and at the right time of year you may see tigers.

I did see some rhino and their babies when I did an elephant safari, but that had to be put off until I was well enough and had the energy to sit upright. For about a week I was very weak but the locals were so helpful and kind anything I wanted they got for me.

When there was a question mark about if I swallowed some ants in my can of drink my darling best friend, who had gone of to do some trekking, did email me to say, well at least you got some protein in you........ I will leave you to guess what I replied back to her.

I think I somehow prefer the protein that Go Lower supply, I assure you!

Has anyone here been hypnotised at all? I'm curious but don't know anything about it really.
Hi, ive never had anyone hypnotise me before, but alot of people have told me it woks very well, makes you hate the smell/taste of bad fatty foods so you dont eat them. I was thinking about doing it but i wasnt convinced with the long term results, so decided to do Go Lower instead better results long term for me.:)

Suzy - that really does sound like an amazing trip you went on.

Thanks everyone for the 'well dones' on my weight loss. And yes, my trousers are falling off and as much as I hate having to hike them up all the time, I also love it, as it reminds me of how well I'm doing! I so love Go Lower. As you say Isabel, better long term results for me..

Good luck one and all....keep loosing

xx

Suzy, I don't mind the spiders unless they're the really big ones - then I get something to poke them into and move them away, I don't kill them though. It's the scorpions I don't like, we don't often get them but you have to cut them in half to kill them. I always wear gloves if I'm moving stones because that's where they hide. We've been here 6 years and I think we've only had 3 or 4 so that's not too bad.

Your trip to Nepal sounded brilliant, I've only ever seen animals like that in a safari park. I don't think I'd be happy with drinking ants either, watching them is enough for me.

Isobel, I think your right to stick to Go lower instead of the hypnotism, much better.

Tracey

Back