What's your evil demon food???

Nandos is my favourite food in the whole wide world. and i make myself feel better about getting it by adding peri peri to make it spicier so i say it is speeding up my metabolism

also love jd chicken from tgi fridays and their chips they have with sour cream and chive!!!

no way delli!! MEANIES I haven't seen them in years!! what shops you get them in? i'm guessing your in scotland?

im in northern ireland. not every shop has them but i know which ones locally are most likely to have them. its usually small independent local shops. they sell out v quickly tho! LOVE them. :D

Oooooh i LURVE Meanies, i haven't seen any in ages though. :(
And i did say curry was my eeeeeeviill food but i'm now craving just plain ole bread and butter!!! :(

I cannot for the life of me find where I have put that book, so I posted a thread in the LL forum. I was told that the trigger foods are now listed as:

Nuts & Crisps
Potatoes
Bread
Cheese
Chocolate
Pasta & Noodles
Rice

I think this list covers just about everything anyone has posted in this thread.

Funny how no-one said "I miss sprouts" .... :D

I think the trigger food thing is really interesting and yep for me since being on CD I find Bread and Butter the hardest thing to resist. Prior to CD it was chocolate and I do love a KFC!

Gx

Back