• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your fav food pack?

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
S: 16st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.51%)
I've had a real rollercoaster so far but now my hunger has finally subsided but I still really enjoy my sachets! (I'm on Day 12 and have lost 16lb so far!) :)

My favourite meals that I really look forward to, are lemon bars microwaved into a cookie and 'mars bars' made with half choc paste and half toffee toffee paste and frozen for 1 hour - yummy!

The idea of following this for 100 days still seems daunting and I question whether I can do it (especially throughout December!!):confused: but I can certainly vision reaching my 2 stone loss which is very exciting!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya :)

I like the caramel packs made into muffins, or the choc pack made into hot choc.
My friend hates both of these tho LOL and prefers a savoury pack as a popadum! Funny how tastes differ!

Kitty xxx

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
S: 16st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.51%)
How do you make your muffins as mine don't seem to work and just make a hot fudgy type mixture, which is nice but is not a muffin!!

Today is Day 20 for me and I have lost 15lbs which is great for me. I also sometimes doubt myself that I will complete the 14 weeks but I have surprised myself by getting this far without one single cheat! I am delighted with the weight loss, I haven't been this low for probably 8 years. I haven't ventured into the recipes yet although when I have some spare time I will do because I am getting a little bit bored now. I tend to mix the shakes into mousses, that way I feel like I am eating something. Good luck janine with your venture, I am sure you will make it through December because by that time you will have got so far that you won't want to risk putting any weight back on.

My favourite changes regularly but at the moment I'm completely addicted to a nice Latte served with a Chocolate Muffin!

Latte
Vanilla Shake with a heaped tea spoon of coffee, add boiling water and whizz with a blender

Muffin
Put the Chocolate Shake into a tea cup, add a small amount of cold water and stir until the mixture is gooey and thick and quite hard to stir. Cook in the microwave (mine is 800w and takes 1 minute 30 secs) and tip out onto a plate. If you have a sweet tooth you might like to add a sweetner to the water first.

With all that said....the crisps are yummy too!!!!

Joolz

Nomad staying slim
Hi Shadow

Our weight loss journeys seem to be very similar. I have to confess I've never tried to make a muffin - the crisps yes - so you have inspired me to give it a go. Would be good to have something different to have with a cup of (black) tea.

I like the vanilla shake too much to spoil it with a spoon of coffee!!! Isn't it amazing how we all have different likes/dislikes - even on such a restrictive regime.

It has to be Thai chilli Crisps for me, now I've got the timing just right, they really hit the spot!! But, having said that I tried adding St Clements to my choc muffin the other night and it was yummy!

Vikki.

raspberry all the way .......:eek:

Hi Shadow

Our weight loss journeys seem to be very similar. I have to confess I've never tried to make a muffin - the crisps yes - so you have inspired me to give it a go. Would be good to have something different to have with a cup of (black) tea.

I like the vanilla shake too much to spoil it with a spoon of coffee!!! Isn't it amazing how we all have different likes/dislikes - even on such a restrictive regime.

Hey Joolz,

You might be my diet twin...spooky! And to be honest I think I need to change my target weight to be around the same as yours is (I thought I would be happy at that goal but have decided I want to lose more now it seems more achieveable)

I hope you enjoy the muffin, it's always nice to have a change and Vikki's idea of St Clements and Chocolate Muffin sounds really Yummy!!!! :cool:

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
My fav is a chocolate mint - either hot and frothy made in my frothy maker (couldn't live without it!!) or made in the smoothie maker with loads of ice - scrummy.

Recipes

Here are some ideas:

Vanilla shake mixed with LL St. Clements flavouring - absolute heaven.
Choc and raspberry shakes mixed together - gorgeous too.
Choc shake made with cold mint tea, reminds me of After Eights.

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Bar: choc orange or cranberry
Soup: oriental chilli
Shake: cappucino with extra coffee powder or vanilla with orange water flavouring (at the moment .... this changes!!)