whats your Fav Mullerlight at the moment?

Oooo the choc and orange sprinkles one!

My fave has always been plain old smooth vanilla - simple & classic :) (or boring?)

i freeze mine they are lovely and they last so long. try them for yourselves i bet you'll prefer them this way.

I can't eat them at all because they are not vegetarian friendly. I don't know why Muller don't change the recipe to make them veggie friendly as they will be losing out on lots of customers!

toffee or the raspberry & cranberry one

i freeze mine they are lovely and they last so long. try them for yourselves i bet you'll prefer them this way.

Just started this im in heaven with the orange and choc sprinkles :drool:

cherry :)

Mine are cherry, rhubarb, vanilla and chocolate and the "limited edition" lemon cheesecake.

I can't stand the toffee one or the strawberry or raspberry or any of the berry ones in fact!!

I've got to go for the Cherry one out of the chocolate sprinkles multipacks. It's syned but worth it. Layer of Cherry and Chocolate sprinkles... amazing!!

Shame they don't sell them individually.

Toffee, and I used to love the lemon cheesecake.

I've got to go for the Cherry one out of the chocolate sprinkles multipacks. It's syned but worth it. Layer of Cherry and Chocolate sprinkles... amazing!!

Shame they don't sell them individually.

Ricky1978, Sainsbury's sell the cherry sprinkles ones separately, I got some this morning, they are my favourite too

Back