whats your Fav Mullerlight at the moment?

Just had a vanilla with chocolate sprinkles one after my lunch - it was so lush I can't believe it is free!!

I like the toffee one with a banana, the rhubarb with a crumbled digestive biscuit in it, and the mandarin and cranberry/raspberry ones for mixing with orange and raspberry jelly.

Plain old vanilla, or strawberry for me. Definitely like the idea of freezing them - will be doing that this weekend!

I really loved all the Muller Lights, but unfortuantely had to stop eating them as I'm not allowed Gelatine.

Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles mmmm, eatin one now as i type :)

Definitely the Banana & Custard ..... I seriously think I'm addicted :) Also love the Toffee one and the Cherry one too.

Vanilla and chocolate sprinkles is my new favourite, I love the chocolate orange one too, I hope they decide to sell these individually like they did the other chocolate ones.
Before they brought out the choccy mullers my favourite was the rhubarb one.

ahem, hello my name is Claire and I am a Muller Light Addict (especially while they are 5 for £1 in tesco). favourite is prob vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. mmmmmm

Vanilla and chocolate sprinkles is my new favourite, I love the chocolate orange one too, I hope they decide to sell these individually like they did the other chocolate ones.
Before they brought out the choccy mullers my favourite was the rhubarb one.

you can buy all the chocolate ones singly now!!!:)

Back