• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original What's your fave red day lunch?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have a chicken and mayo sandwich today with 1/2 a honeydew melon, grapes and a strawberry muller light. Yum!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
300g carton of VLF Cottage cheese with Pineapple - 1½ syns, with a couple of Scan Bran -1 syn, and vegetable crudites like carrots and celery, and fruit to follow.

It's low in syns, quick and easy to prepare, full of calcium, Vitamin C and Fibre, and it's really nice too....lovely.

Chicken and Bacon SW Quiche

or Bacon and Mushroom Omelette

Steak and Onion sarnie with HE Wholemeal Roll

Salmon Caesar Salad

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Ummm...bacon, egg and toast with 2 tbsp Asda smart price tomato ketchup is one!
I love salmon salad too with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo.
I sometimes make a cooked dinner the night before and re-heat it again at work - eg chicken and veg with gravy.
In all honesty, I prefer Red Days to Green!

:rolleyes: Ooops - silly me you said not SW Quiche! Ha haaaaa.

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
My fave is tuna omelette, with red onion, peppers and cheese on top - scrummy! xx

I'm currently eating jerk chicken drumsticks - a recipe from an old SW magazine. Not had them before and they are blooming tasty! Having them with a large mixed salad.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Oops, just realised you said Red lunch day......mine is a Free lunch really I suppose, sorry about that.

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Thanks ladies! You've given me some ideas. I just always struggle for some reason. I guess on green in the summer I usually throw together a couscous or pasta salad but I'm really trying to do all red this week. I think I'm going to start having fruit for breakfast and free up my bread for a sarnie at lunch. I like to save my second HEX towards Alpen Light or new potatoes or something like that.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I usually have a salmon salad or tuna salad if I'm at work, but I have been known to have chicken pieces in Hellmans EL mayo with curry powder and grapes to make a sort of coronation chicken and have that with salad too. then of course there's always meatloaf, hot or cold.

sabina72

S: 19st0lb C: 15st3lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 3st11lb(19.92%)
[FONT=&quot]Salad: cucumber, tomato, lettuce, cheese, tuna, mayo
Sandwich: bread, low fat cottage cheese, cucumber, smocked salmon[/FONT]