Whats your fave?

Fairy577

Silver Member
Just curious as to what your favourite Cambridge product is. What do you like best and what do you hate? X

Chocolate mint with lots of ice is my fave! Haven't tried any of the soups yet so would be interested to hear what people think about them?

Hate soups and the packet shakes it's tetras all the way for me! Choc velvet is my favourite xx I know I'm fussy xx

I actually think considering they are packet mixes they are not too bad. The oriental chili soup is my absolute fave. It's like korma in a cup. I have only had the chicken and mushroom one too and it's alright too but the chili is my fave and fills me right up. Like the Choc mint shakes too. Have put a mixed up one in the freezer earlier do going to try it frozen and fool myself it's ice cream. Only shake I won't get again is the fruits of the Forrest. I don't think I'll be buying the apple and cinnamon porridge again either. I'm not allowed bars yet till next tues. anyone recommend some nice ones? Has anyone tried the butterscotch shakes? X

Urggg - I had the fruits of the forrest one and thought it was terrible. Had to take the other two packets back to my CDC and exchange them. Butterscotch smelt amazing but tasted foul! Banana was OK.
I love Choc Velvet tetra too!

The fruits of the Forrest I downed pretty quickly ha ha. It was pretty boke! X

Back