what's your favorite healthy food?

Homemade vegetable soup, and turkey and salad wholemeal pittas

I love salad but I don't like lettuce hahaaa!! Especially not fancy curly technicolor lettuces. So I like loads of vegetables chucked in to hide the basic lettuceness of my salad.

Also I looooooove eggs and prawns. Lovely lovely lovely eggs. Can be made into a quick filling cheap nutritious delicious meal in about 1000000000 different ways!! SUPERFOOD.

Nice chicken stir fry, or a spag bol, or you can never go wrong with a veg dinner, there are loads of things to have that wont pile the pounds on.

A really low calorie meal that I love is soup (made up of low calorie condensed types) with crackerbread! 19 calories each and they're lovely with a nice hearty soup.

I love the Weightwatcher's ocean (fish) pie at only 198 calories but really nice and filling especially with a salad side. :)

(Trick to feeling full is mindful eating via chewing more and taking your time and having lots of water.)

Def vegetables...wether its home made soup, roasted, steamed or home made coleslaw. Also great for adding to any dish to bulk it out whilst adding few calories and tons of vitamins.
(except peppers and mushrooms...they are evil and must be stopped.:grumble:)

Spicey indian dahl made with Lentils :) soo yummy!

Mine is quorn chilli, boiled rice, finely chopped salad with cucumber mint dip and a hot home made salsa, and 42g of half fat cheese.. you can just eat and eat and eat :eek:) - syn free!

Back