whats your favorite

Purplepixie

I have my first appointment with my CDC on saturday for weighting, measuring and picking up my first packs.

So the question is... what does everyone like or dislike?? I have a hatred ofcu a soups so I doubt I will like the soups but what about everything else.

I hate all the soups! For the last 9 weeks I have had a chocolate shake for breakfast, 2 chocolate tetras in the afternoons and a chocolate mint shake for tea. I kind of like chocolate shakes you see ;)

It's working though :) x

My favorites

When i got to week 3 i tried the butterscotch shake as a mousse it was just like angel delight. And chocolate shakes are really nice hot makes me feel like i am having a treat you can have from day 1.:D I have gone of the soups cause i can not have them red hot. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm restarting Saturday, but last time I did CD I loved Banana shakes made with lots of ice. The Cappuccinos were nice made hot. The ChocMint was devine mixed with mix-a-mousse, omg this alone is worth sticking to CD for :D I also loved the vanilla packs made up as a muffin!!!

Writing all that down has made me feel really excited about my restart!!!

I'm a big fan of chicken and mushroom crisps! Porridge is good too - especially the apple and cinnamon :D

I hate all the soups ((bleeuuughhh!!!))
But I like all the shakes so far, the best is toffee and walnut, butterscotch, and vanilla in my opinion but I dont dislike any particularly.
i havent had any porridge yet, am swapping the soups tomorrow for some.

I too hate all the soups make me want to be very sick, i live on choc-mint shakes, chocolate tetra and now every other day a peanut bar, yummy :D x

I started off liking most things, except for the tetras, but my tastes did change and now I just have porridge, bars & choc shakes (warm!). Yum!!!
xxx

well i love all soups but the tomato one and i have strawberry, banana mike shakes and apple and cinnamon porridge...
i try to have porridge for brekkie shake for lunch and soup for dinner...then i feel im in a routine

Vanilla, chocolate and vegetable soup are my choices.

The vanilla and chocolate I sometimes add a teaspoon of coffee to so I get 4 flavours out of 2 :D

Annie x

err banana, i just trick myself that i am having a banana milkshake from McD's,

Don't like any of the soups which surprised me as I would eat a lot of soup usually. I like all the shakes, favorites are probably butterscotch, choc orange, vanilla and chocolate mint but I have tried them all and like them all. The bars are lethal for me, cannot stop at one and particularly like the orange and toffee ones.

The water flavourings keep me going and I tried the mix a mousse for the first time yesterday, really like that too.

Laura x

I hated the porridge and chick n mushroom soup. they made me gag and i had both of them on my 1st day which didnt help.

I love and look forward to Banana for breakfast and chocolate shakes for lunch. Yummy

Strawberry is ok.

The choc mint i love with the mix-a-mousse to make angel delight that is soooo nice.

Dont even get me started on the bars as they are hmmmmmm.

Good luck for your start on saturday.

Love the vegetable soup, strawberry,chocolate and vanilla shakes!!

I think most of the soups are vile, except Chicken & Mushroom which to me tastes like a normal cup-a-soup. The oriental chilli is not bad either. The only shakes i've really liked are strawberry and fruits of the forest, i found some of the others really sweet. I've not had bars myself, but i have tried some of my partners and i was really disappointed, they were awful (choc orange, cranberry and peanut were the ones i tasted). I must be weird though as everyone loves the bars! :confused: I tried the apple porridge too but had a disaster making it and ended up with powdery lumps..Bleurgh!!! So it put me off a bit!
Best to try a variety and get to know what you like. Enjoy! :banana dancer:

My fav are the chocolate shakes plain mint or orange thats all i have dont really like any others, soups are foul, but we all have different tastes just have to try and see. Good luck with your start.

I love the chocolate mint shakes and the chocolate as a hot chocolate. I gagged on the first soup I tried and haven't had one since! As I can't stomach chocolate at breakfast I have a strawberry shake then which feels more breakfast-like to me! I love the cranberry bars and have them for lunch every day. NowI've found what I like I don't want to risk new things in case I don't like them! Good luck with it.x

Just tried the oriental chilli- it was vile, made me want to spew. Even worse than the broccoli and cheese and that was bad. I had to chuck it and have the mushroom instead.
really like everything else though and started the bars this week-yum yum, especially the cranberry. Vanilla is my fave with a tsp of coffee-lush!

Back